fifty two.

song.hj

seongminnie~

what happened in the group chat last time??

why did woobin removed me?

i already asked him about that but he doesn't say it :3

and also, have you already talked with taeyoung??

he isn't going to class for days.

seongmin let out a heavy sigh after reading hyeongjun's messages. he doesn't know what to say to his friend about what happened in their group chat.

"what's the matter, darling?" wonjin, who came out from the bathroom asked. he is drying his damped hair by rubbing a towel against his head as he sat beside the younger.

"baby." the elder said in his deep voice.

the eighteen year old seongmin hid under his blanket, blushing. "b-baby who? my name's not baby."

"you. you are my baby." the elder answered, grinning. he pulled the blanket away and lay beside seongmin, hugging him from the back.

"w-wonjin hyung, you're so advanced. i haven't given my answer yet." seongmin felt his whole face heated up.

"i know. can't i just recharge? i feel so drained right now because of the event today. i missed you."

seongmin's heart went wild that he became afraid it will jump out of his body. he can also feel the elder sniffing his strawberry shampooed hair.

"w-wonjin hyung.." he called softly that made wonjin's heart melt.

"yes, darling?"

seongmin shook his head. "i... i missed you too."

wonjin's lips curved into a wide smile. "let's just cuddle, hm?"

seongmin nodded. he tried to recall how they ended up being inlove with each other when they started as enemies.

"hey, little shit. are you awake?" seongmin heard the guy on the other bed.

"no, i'm sleeping, you dickhead." he answered, shifting his position to the left side, his back facing the elder.

"i know you aren't. wanna go out and grab some ice cream?"  wonjin asked that made his eyes snapped open.

"strawberry ice cream?" seongmin faced the latter, blinking his eyes like a puppy.

"hm, whatever you want. come on before the dorm close." wonjin stood up, grabbing his coat.

"okay!" seongmin attentively followed the elder after wearing his coat.

after successfully sneaking out of their dorm, they went straight to the convenience store. seongmin immediately went to the ice cream section and picked his favorite ice cream. wonjin got a spicy noodle and a soda.

"so, why did you want to get out? at this hour." seongmin began to ask. they sat on one of the tables outside the convenience store.

"i can't sleep.." wonjin plainly said, waiting for his noodle to be cooked.

"me too." seongmin nodded. "hm.. let's play?"

"what game?" the elder replied, mixing the seasonings in his noodle.

"when i say a fact about me, you should say something about you too. if you don't have an answer after five seconds, i'll flick your forehead. same goes with me." the freshman explained.

"hm." wonjin responded, slurping his noodle.

"okay. let's start. hm.. i am a film major."

"business management."

"i'm a new member of cooking club."

"president of the music club."

"woah! hm.. i am the last one to join minhee's group of friends."

"jungmo is my childhood bestfriend."

"never been into a relationship."

"i am single."

"i like strawberry flavor the most."

"i like you."

seongmin automatically paused, meeting the elder's gaze. he doesn't know why there are butterflies in his stomach, and it's freaking the hell out of him.

"you lose."  wonjin declared, wearing a victorious smile. he leaned in to flick the latter's forehead.

"aw! you jerk, i said facts only." seongmin caressed the part where wonjin had flicked. he hissed while grabbing the elder's noodle to have some of it.

"it is tho."  wonjin simply said as he leaned back to his chair.

'damn. why you suddenly became cool.'

the younger stuffed his mouth with the remaining noodles, trying to hide his embarrassment.

"be my boyfriend, ahn seongmin." 

but then, he choked.

[ sorry i tried. but anw, can u check my sellen story or chanbaek : ( ]