i. replaced v's

- imessage -

- imessage -

[responsible child and other children]

jai💨
i just made a new discord btw

ale
another one?
what happened to the one we had?

rod🤢
fans somehow got in?
idk benni was the one who noticed
but she's at work...

jai💨
alright, uh here's the code ben
join whenever ur out :3

- irl -

Benni felt her phone rang as she sprayed water on some of the ivy leaves. She hated that the boys decided to have conversations in the main group chat when they knew she was working. They all lived together, she knew it wasn't that hard to go outside and talk to each other. But she loved that about them, in a weird way.

"Hey Benni, I got a plant in the back that you might like." Benni turned to see her boss, Blas. He was a middle-aged man who had hired her on the spot when she applied. She enjoyed his company and his dad jokes, it's what made working at the shop better.

"Oh sweet, what plant is it?" She asked, following Blas to the back of the shop. He opened the staff door to reveal the new sets of plants that brought in this morning. "These babies are so beautiful!"

"I thought so as well when I saw them this morning," Blas chuckled at the girl's excitement. Benni touched the leaves, admiring them. "I had gotten this Venus flytrap for you since you have been talking about it a lot."

Benni gasps, smiling at the plant that Blas held. Blas mirrored her smile, handing it over to her. With eager hands, she grabbed it and laughed a bit. The man smiled, patting her shoulder.

"I also wanted to say, you are free to go home. My son is coming in for his shift so you are free to go." Benni smiled, waving goodbye to Blas. She yelled a 'thank you' as she left the staff room. Benni bopped her head a bit from her excitement. She unlocked her car door, opening it and placing her plant next to her. She decided to open Twitter for a bit before heading back home.

- twitter -

benni 🐇| bubsbunny
my boss just gifted me a venus flytrap,, i love this man and only this man!!
10.5k likes | 5.4k retweets | 2.3k comments
|
|

jai 🐌 | ekonic
he did what?

benni 🐇| bubsbunny
ekonic hi, jai. ur looking so cute today!