xii. minecraft gfs

-twitch-

-twitch-

"Hello chat, today I am teaching Delilah how to play Minecraft!" Benni clapped her hands together. On her left, she had Delilah who waved happily to the camera. "Chat, we are going to welcome her with very open arms because eventually she will join us and just be amazing at the game. Are you ready?"

Delilah nodded as Benni loaded in the game for her. Chat was calm today which was nice to see. There were nice comments here and there about Delilah joining. It made Benni happy to see that. She started up a new world for Delilah, letting it load the terrain.

"Okay, so what do I do now?" Benni put Delilah's hands on the keys needed and mouse.

"A, W, S, D to move, mouse to move your head, shift is double right click." Delilah nodded, testing the waters. Benni nodded, watching as she began to collect wood. "You're doing pretty good right now."

milobunny donated $5 Delilah and Benni, minecraft gfs?

"Omg, Benni do you want to be my minecraft gf?" Delilah asked, turning her head to look at Benni. Benni gasped exaggerated, beginning to fake cry. She nodded her head, throwing her arms around Delilah. They both laughed before turning back to the screen. "Fuck yeah, I got a girlfriend now."

-hours later-

"Benni, I'm going down!" Delilah yelled as a creeper began to follow her back to her small home. Benni tried to contain her laughter as the girl was visibly panicking. "Benni!"

"Run—" Benni was interrupted by the explosion of the creeper as the death screen popped up in front of them. Both of them stared at the screen trying to process what just happened. "You—"

"My dog is now motherless. I moved my bed before I even left to go mining." Delilah covered her mouth, her sentence coming out a bit mumbled. Benni looked at her camera with wide eyes. She watched as chat spread 'rip Delilah'. "My heart hurts."

"Let me treat you out to a date in the backyard." Benni looked at Delilah and smirked. Delilah looked at her in fake shock. "Deadass?" Benni nodded, trying not to laugh. Delilah nodded, getting up from the chair. "Let me put on my shoes!"

"Well chat, I have to go treat my girl out. Stay safe, I love you!" Benni waved to camera, ending the stream. She shut her computer off, moving to put on her shoes as well.

-instagram-

deli | delisandwich