iii. knocked out

- twitch -

- twitch -

Benni tugged her headphones on as she waited for Alex's cue on the discord. True to their words, their horror map Wednesday at the scheduled time of 3 am. It was perfect timing to play horror games and just laugh alongside the other fans who were up at that time. Her desktop dinged, making her mouse move over to automatically start her stream.

"Hello, hello, welcome to 3 am horror nights with your host, Benni." Benni chuckled, watching as the comments filled in. A mixture of 'Benni, my sleep schedule' or 'Beware headphone users'. She pulled her blanket tighter on her body. "I am sorry for your sleeping schedules, but then again why are you guys awake." Benni playfully glared to her camera.

Benni hovered over the deafened option on discord, clicking it. She could hear Jaime still trying to fix his setup. Rodney was humming to random songs as he waited for Alex to bring up the game. Alex, on the other hand, was typing overexaggerated on his keyboard.

"Okay, we are gonna play The Doll Maker," Alex stated. Benni began to pull up Minecraft as she moved her eyes over to see any donations that were coming. A soft fairy tune began to play, making her pay attention to her donations.

bensbby donated $10 how did you meet tubbo and tommy?

"Hello, my baby, nice to see you are awake." Benni joined the world that Alex created for the map. "Long story short, I really can't type or read."

"I am pretty sure they know that," Rodney teased her. Benni mocked him towards her camera, making her laugh softly at herself. She began to smack Rodney's character, making him turn around and do the same to her. "Benni, stop."

"You do this all the time, oh my god," Jaime said, punching Rodney as well. Benni began to laugh again.

"This isn't fair because you both are ganging up on me," Rodney whined, running behind Alex's character to hide from the two. Alex punch both Jaime and Benni back, causing them to crouch and just surround Rodney and Alex. "Alex, they are going to kill me."

miiileena donated $5 Yeah, hide behind Alex like a little bitch.

Benni, Jaime, and Alex burst out laughing as Rodney tried to defend himself in between the loud laughing. Benni held her stomach as it began to hurt her from all the laughing she was doing. Jaime started coughing in between laughter as Alex began to calm down.

"Trend Alex is a bitch on Twitter please," Jaime let out between a wheeze. Benni started wiping tears from her eyes before moving her character around in front of the button. Rodney did the same, punching the air as a sign of truce. Benni did the same with Jaime doing the same.

"Okay, let's get this show on the road!"

- twitch, hours later -

After finishing the map, the boys left discord to do their own homework. This led Benni to direct all her attention to chat and try to figure out what to do now. She tugged her blanket around her shoulders now, looking at the chat.

"You should do a Q and A from Twitter, that's not a bad idea," She muttered to herself, pulling out her phone. She sent out a tweet asking for questions, letting the replies pile in as she waited.

bensbby donated $5 did you name your plant?

"I actually wanted to name it Sappy, I don't know yet." Benni pulled out her phone, checking the replies under and weaving through the questions.

"Why did you chose the name The Heathers ?" Benni read the question, before turning to the camera and making a hurt face. "Kidding but we chose that name because all of our favorite colors match the heathers and Veronica."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" She heard Rodney laugh from his room. "Fuck off! As you can tell, no I don't. Unless you count Seth Clearwater from Twilight."

"You wish, Benni!" Rodney yelled, bursting through her room. He came in with no shirt and in a pair of shorts. Benni through her mushroom plush at him. Rodney plopped on her head, reaching for her phone. "Let me ask questions because I know you are missing the juicy ones."

"The only juicy thing here is that fat--" Rodney's hand covered her mouth as he continued to search for a question he liked. Benni licked his hand making him pull away quickly.

"Okay, who do you simp over from L'Manburg?" He asked, turning to look at her. Benni began rubbing her fake beard.

"None, I just love my two children, Tommy and Tubbo very much," She stated, holding her chest. She hit her chest twice before pointing to the air. Rodney started laughing at her, looking back down at her phone.

"What is this?" He muttered under his breath. "Sapnap asks, permission to simp?" Rodney made an exaggerated look at her. Benni began to grow flustered, making her play with her blanket. Rodney made an even more exaggerated look at her.

"I, uh, I guess, yeah," Benni stuttered. "Do I get permission to simp as well or?" Rodney gasped loudly, slapping his hands on his face. He looked at the camera in shock. Benni covered her face with her hands, trying not to scream.

sapnap donated $5 permission granted ;)

- twitter -

rod 🦥 | blazerod

benni just went i cant deal with this and knocked out on her bed... sapnap2 pls don't kill my bestie

10.5k likes | 5.4k retweets | 2.3k comments

[a/n]omg, i really hope the story isn'tconfusing or seems out of place :3

[a/n]
omg, i really hope the story isn't
confusing or seems out of place :3

have a nice night/day!