xi. do it!

-irl-

-irl-

Benni paced in her room, her fist pressed against her mouth. She was stressing out, badly. Even if she got reassured by everyone, she couldn't help but feel a bit more anxious. If Benni was being honest, she didn't remember when a guy was truly interested into her. She didn't think that she would do badly but what if she did.

Her phone began to ring, making her stare at the phone screen. Should she answer? What if it was a joke or meant to be as friends? The phone kept ringing loudly as she went through loads and loads of scenarios. It went silent before it started ringing again. Cussing, she realized how messed up it was to leave him waiting there for her to answer.

"Benni?" Nick sounded nervous as well. It made her a bit more calm knowing she wasn't the only one that was nervous. "I thought you were going to leave me hanging. You left me ringing for awhile."

"I was in the bathroom," Benni awkwardly laughing, hoping to hide her own nervousness. She heard some rustling on the other end of the call before her phone began buzzing again. Shit, a FaceTime call. It made sense, how could it be a date if they couldn't see each other whatsoever. She picked up quicker, placing her phone against her stuffed animal on her bed.

"There she is!" He was sitting on his desk chair, she remembered it from some of his face cam streams. Benni began to flush as she smiled at him. He smiled back at her, leaning back in his chair. "You know, Dream and George told me something really interesting."

"No, they fucking didn't," She gasped. If they both did tell Nick what she said in the separate group chat, she would be moving somewhere else and change her name. Nick began to laugh at her panicked expression. "You could've just asked me."

Benni threw herself back on her back and groaned. Nick laughed again, take a screenshot of her. She tried to recover from her embarrassment before sitting up again.

"You want to play 21 questions?" Nick asked. Benni tried to hold back her laugh. He quirked his eyebrow, looking at her confused. "What, what's funny?"

"Isn't that what fuckboys ask before nudes?" They both stared at each other, quietly. They stated to laugh together, their nerves being eased up by their laughter. "You trying to tell me something, Nick?"

"That's not why I called," He said in between laughs. Slowly, their laughter seized before he went to speak again. "But do you?"

"Yeah!" She exclaimed. Benni wanted to know more about him, that was the source of her nerves earlier. "I got a question, do you have pets?" He chuckled at her excitement, wanting to wrap her up in a burrito blanket.

"I have a cat and dog," He stated, as he stood up from his chair. Benni smiled as she saw him sit on his bed as well. "How about you?"

"Well, there's Alex's cat, Junji and Odie but I've always wanted a bunny," She said, looking over to the small dog who was napping under desk. "I might have to wait on that."

"Bubs." Benni was quick to look at Nick. He smiled, knowing that she didn't mind the nickname. She realized what happened and blushed. "How did that nickname come about?"

"Well, I've known Rodney the longest and it was the very first nickname he gave me," She rambled. "And it kinda just stuck until now."

"You think Rodney would mind if I borrowed his nickname," Nick asked, leaning closer to the camera. Benni giggled, trying to hide her blush. She liked when he called her 'bubs'.

"Fuck what he thinks, please call me bubs." Nick nodded, as they both smiled at each other like idiots.

-twitter-

benni 🐇 | bubsbunny
he fell asleep,, i am so tempted to yell
23.2k likes | 56.4 retweets | 67.3 replies
|
|
George | GeorgeNotFound
Do It

Dream | Dreamwastaken
Do It

Tommyinnit | Tommyinnit
DO IT WAKE HIM UP

rod 🦥 | blazerod
can someone explain why i just heard benni yell at 3:30 in the morning?
13.4k likes | 26.2 retweets | 27.3 replies
|
|
jai 🐌 | ekonic
the man, the myth, the legend aka the first guy to interact with benni since kindergarten

benni 🐇 | bubsbunny
FUCK OFF

sapnap2 | twsimpnap

"nick, odie just came to cuddle with me on the bed

"nick, odie just came to cuddle with me on the bed."
13.4k likes | 26.2 retweets | 27.3 replies
|
|
benni 🐇 | bubsbunny
im revoking your 'bubs' card

sapnap2 | twsimpnap
but u woke me up by yelling and for what?

benni 🐇 | bubsbunny
😔😔

[a/n] another short onebut still cuteI hope

[a/n]
another short one
but still cute
I hope....

have a nice day/night!