v. dark mode

-twitch-

-twitch-

"Hello, hello, welcome to dream smp!" Benni exclaimed, stretching her arms out. Chat was going crazy at her announcement since it was a first for Benni to join an actual server. "Now, I know that this isn't something I normally do but I have been recruited."

justlotsofluv donated $5 how did you even get on?

"That is a very good question?" She said, nervously laughing. Benni covered her mouth with her sweater as she began to load up  Minecraft. "When I joined their discord by accident, it was a joke that I would join but now here we are."

Her screen loaded and she logged into the server. She had gotten the IP last night by Dream, who didn't specify when she should go. Because in his words, they had business. Benni went to F5 mode to show her skin punching the air.

"I think Tubbo or Tommy might be on, which should be perfect," Benni muttered, pulling up the Minecraft chat. She typed in 'someone help, lost girl in forest.' As Benni waited for a reply, she heard her character begin to take damage. In front of her stood Tubbo and Tommy's characters.

She punched the air and crouched. Tubbo followed but Tommy stood still. 'Join General 4' read the chat on the bottom. Benni punched him before going to her other monitor to join the voice channel.

"Hello?" Benni nervously spoke. She had seen three people in the voice channel and she only recognized two.

"Benni!" Tubbo's voice rang in her ears, making her smile. As he said that, he made his character jump along.

"Benni, it's nice to have you but we have to hurry up before the green bastard gets here." Benni laughed at Tommy's name for Dream but she followed him nonetheless. She didn't hear the other person talk which she assumed was probably streaming like herself.

"Oh yeah, Benni, in the voice channel is  Fundy as well," Tubbo said, which made Fundy say hello to her.

"Hello, I'm Benni and I don't know if Tommy is leading me to murder me or?" Everyone began laughing as Tommy tried to justify himself. Tommy's character turned around as he continued to walk backwards.

"Listen, woman, you are the first woman on L'Manburg lands and American for that fact," Tommy stated. Benni hummed along, trying not to laugh at the boy's serious tone. "And you have been given a very important task."

"Bring down the green man," Benni said, nodding her characters head. The three of them began to approach the walls but Tubbo and Tommy stopped before her. "Is this where you murder me, Tommy?"