chapter 8

The usual I don't own Ejen Ali

_________________________________________

Previously

"W-what is it Ali?" She said as she rubbed her left arm.

That's when Ali grabbed her hands and took a deep breath.

"You wanna eat dinner with me later?" Ali asked, making Alicia confused by what he meant.

But before she could ask anything the door suddenly opened.

"It means Ali is asking you out, my dear daughter." General Rama said as Ali let go of Alicia's hands and saluted.

_________________________________________

"G-general" Ali said as he saluted the general.

"Dey! I'll talk to you later." Rama said as Ali and Alicia flinched

"P-papa w-why are you here?" Alicia said as she cowers behind Ali

Seeing that her daughter was degraded to this, Rama made a mental note to beat up Dr. Aaron if he gets his hands on him.

"Alicia." Rama said in a soft and comforting voice.

After that Alicia moved away from her cover and moved near her adopted father

"So you do remember me?" Rama asked as Alicia nodded.

"How many things do you remember?" He asked as Alicia told her childhood and Ali's eyes widened at what she said.

"So you only remember a part of your training?" Rama asked

"I do remember marksmanship and self defense training." She replied as Rama nodded

"Now" Rama said as he suddenly became stoic again. "Ali outside now."

Ali obeyed and went outside while Alicia looked at him with a concerned face.

"Don't worry this won't take long." Rama said as alicia nodded. "In the meantime stay here."

After that Rama went outside as well. And that's when Ali is waiting for him alongside the 4 buster droids.

"General, I have a question?" Ali asked as Rama raised an eyebrow.

"The buster droids didn't do a good job guarding the door, that's your answer." Rama said as the 4 buster droids behind Ali went from very intimidating to cowering behind Ali.

"Well that answers that." Ali said as the 4 buster droids stopped cowering behind Ali. "You 4 go inside and stay with Alicia."

After the 4 droids enter the room General Rama ordered that the blast doors of the hallway and the med bay to close. Leaving Ali along with the general.

"So you asked my daughter out."Rama said, getting straight to the point.

"W-well I...um." Ali stuttered as Rama rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"Normally I'll get angry at this but I'll let it slide just this once." Rama said surprising Ali

"Wait what?" Ali said as the General look at him straight in the eye

"Alicia's mind is currently stuck in her childhood where I." Rama said trailing off a bit. "Where I'm a bit too rough on her."

Ali just looked at him with surprise eyes

"This Alicia is sensitive Ali,but she hasn't been outside for a long time during that." Rama said as he put his hand on Ali's shoulder.

"Dont do anything stupid with her Ali or else." Rama said as Ali nodded. "And if anything happened to her I'll make sure to make your life miserable."