chapter 22

3 more to go...
________________________________________

8 years ago...

MATA academy.

It's their last day of training and today is the day where they must prove themselves worthy of being pillar chiefs. Everyone at the academy is tense knowing that this day will mark the new beginning of the next generation of agents.

Ali who has now mastered IRIS, Satria and all of his training is leading the way despite being an Tekno ejen he has all the capabilities of all the other pillars thanks to Satria and his training and swordsman ship since Rizwan made it official that he's now the official holder of the Djin's azurium sword which he later modified so that he wont give anyone azurium poisoning if he accidentally hit them. He also found out that he was capable of teleporting like Djin and Rizwan.

Behind him was Alicia who has now finally completed all the training that the Neuro core has. Now she got used to holding Zain's pistols and his techniques. She's also the field agents who's gonna test Ali's new invention Atlas: Neuro which part of his new project called Atlas net.

Following up the two is Iman and Rudy. The two didn't got any changes to their gear other than some improvements to their current gadgets. Rudy, who refuse to hold his mentor's sword, has completed his training and finally managed to like Ali and is now dating Iman. Iman meanwhile tried her best to keep her boyfriend out of trouble because she grown into a beautiful woman who always get other men's attention. Both are also field testing Atlas: Inviso and Kombat which is also part of the Atlas net project.

Now the 4 is slowly entering the academy is greeted first by General Rama.

"I see that you 4 are here then." Rama said as the stopped in front of Rama. "So this is to your final day as senior agents and you will be new Pillar chiefs and as you know this will be the most hardest training that you will ever see."

Then an hologram of appeared infront of them.

"You four will be put in 4 different simulators and will be tested if you're worthy or not." Rama said as the screen changed from the inside of the academy to the outside. "If you passed that then you 4 will enter an room where you can rest for a bit and after that you 4 will be put into another elevator that will bring you to the field filled with droids and your objective is to plant your flags. Now ACT IMMEDIATELY!!!"

After that the 4 nodded while Comot dropped her camouflage and sat beside Rama holding an deck of cards.

"DEY! What are you doing here." Rama said as he saw the deck of cards. "Cards aye let's do it but I warn you cat I always win in poker."

As Rama and Comot used the elevator to the control room. The other 4 go down their respective elevators and go down.

Alicia's room is an long range and close range simulator to test her agility, accuracy, and evasion skills.

Rudy was tied upside down to test his ability to sneak in and out of situations without getting detected.

Iman is facing a lot of normal droids and buster droids.

While Ali is an combination of all the rooms but this time with a lot more harder to test his abilities.

Alicia got through hers pretty easily, Rudy managed to get out, Iman managed to plow her way put, while Ali hasn't arrived yet.

Control room.

"Where is he?" Aliya, who now managed to get all of her back up Data out of IRIS and downloaded herself to the MATA mainframe, is now worrying about her son not getting out of his situation.