??? (alternative)

Basically an alternative ending.
_________________________________________

Until an explosion happened that rocked the entire base. Followed by gunfire and fires.

The entire lobby was set on fire and we immediately went for our weapons.

Then an horde of armored men stormed in shooting at the crowd of surprised agents. Luckily the Tekno agents put down an shield.

"Junior, Aliya quick hide in the academy." Ali said as he pressed the evacuation alarm. "Hide there until the ship is ready."

After that he, Alicia, Rudy, and Iman. Assisted the defense of the base.

Their opponents are heavily armed men, old versions of the MATA droids, and some sort of steampunk robots.

"Analogman is here." Ali said as the steampunk robots started to shoot their Gatling guns at the shields.

"Yeah no shit Ali." Alicia said as she returned fire.

"Quickly get the fire extinguisher systems on." Rudy said as he throws a lot of cups at the horde of man and machine.

"Return fire shoot." Ali said as his strike teams of even more advanced droids arrive with an mecha droid and opened fire at their opponents.

"Be careful they may have shield piercing weapons." Alicia said as an old mecha droid fired at their shields cracking it.

"Dang it focus fire on the mecha droids." Ali said as the neuro and his own droids targeted the mecha droids. "Dont let them get another shot."

The fight rage on for an hour and the MATA agents got a few injured agents.

"Dang it quickly get the wounded out of here." Ali said as some of the agents behind him dragged the wounded out of the combat.

That is until.

"Dad!" Junior said in the radios.

"What is it son." Ali said as he shot an shock wave at an large group of enemies.

"The training hall is under attack by a woman with an black lab coat and an old guy." Junior said as Ali's eyes widened.

"Alicia, Rudy, Iman quickly to the academy." Ali said as he opened an door.

"Is something wrong." Rudy said as he slammed an enemy on the ground.

"The training hall is under attack." Ali said as the others nodded and followed him.

"All of you keep defending." Rudy ordered as he went through the door along side some of Ali's droids.

After a few minutes they reached the long hallway to the academy immediately they saw a bit too many enemies at it.

"What do we do now?" Rudy asked as Ali got an idea.

Which is simply charge at them guns blazing. Luckily the enemies got caught off guard and they got pass very easily.

They reached the end of the hallway and the door towards the training hall is blocked. Luckily Ali ordered the droids to clear it.

When the door is cleared they opened it and saw the young agents surrounded by multiple enemies and cinco and analogman is priming the mother bomb.

Ali and Alicia shot the enemies surrounding the young ones and went on to fight the 2 main villains. While Rudy and Iman and Ali's droids helped the young agents defeat the enemy droids

Ali managed to bring Jenny down while Alicia used an gravity ball to pin analogman to the ground.

"Its over Jenny." Ali said unknown to him jenny managed to grabbed her pistol.