Hɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs ᴏғ Aᴜɢᴜsᴛ😎

Baha you THOUGHT I was gone for today😌 i fOoLeD yOu

We have made it to September, which means another month has gone by. With another month, we have another musical obsession of mine.

In celebration, I'm going to pick an album of the month and five songs of the month, as I've been doing for a while now.

Stick around to see if you agree with my picks😌

Our album of the month is going to be—unsurprisingly—Lᴇᴅ Zᴇᴘᴘᴇʟɪɴ I ʙʏ Lᴇᴅ Zᴇᴘᴘᴇʟɪɴ. I've said it perhaps a thousand times, and I'll continue to say it. This is a great album. It's easily my favorite debut album by any band ever, and that's a hard feat to own! I just think that everything about this album is pure genius. Like every song is good. You really just can't go wrong with it.

Now for the songs of the month.

In no particular order, allow me to present:

"W'ᴠᴇ Gᴏᴛᴛᴀ Gᴇᴛ Oᴜᴛ Oғ Tʜɪs Pʟᴀᴄᴇ" ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟs. Idfk why, but the Animals really just hit different this month. They're fantastic and I love them very much.

"Tʜᴇ Cʀᴜɴɢᴇ" ʙʏ Lᴇᴅ Zᴇᴘᴘᴇʟɪɴ. Bro I really could just out the entire Houses of the Holy album on here, but I cannot😔🤚🏻 This i think of my favorite song off the album—even though I love "The Ocean," I do think that I like this one just a bit more.

"Sɪʟᴠᴇʀ Mᴏᴏɴ" ʙʏ Mɪᴄʜᴀᴇʟ Nsᴍɪᴛʜ (& ᴛʜᴇ Fɪʀs Nᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ Bᴀɴᴅ). this is perhaps the most random song for me to include here? Idk man this song really just hit me this month. It brought me many tears and so it has landed on a spot here.

"Tᴀᴋᴇ M Hᴏᴍᴇ" ʙʏ Pᴀᴜʟ Rᴇᴠᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ Rᴀɪᴅᴇʀs. If you know me, you know i love me some Paul revere yum. Not sure why, but there's something about this song that really just stands out to me. It's really good. Gives me big Chicago vibes almost, you get it?

"Fᴏʀ Yᴏᴜʀ Lᴏᴠᴇ" ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ Yᴀʀᴅʙɪʀᴅs. Another random one, I just really love it😔 I want someone to sing it to me and mean it😤

So, there are so many other songs I loved this month, so I'm actually going to add a quick runners-up section😭

"Sʜᴇ's Nᴏᴛ Tʜᴇʀᴇ" ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ Zᴏᴍʙɪᴇs.

"Tɪᴍᴇ Wᴏɴ'ᴛ Lᴇᴛ Mᴇ" ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ Oᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇʀs.

"Mᴇᴇᴛ Vɪʀɢɪɴɪᴀ" ʙʏ Tʀᴀɪɴ.

"Lᴇғᴛ ғᴏʀ Dᴇɴᴠᴇʀ" ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ Lᴜᴍɪɴᴇᴇʀs.

"Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ Mᴏʀɴɪɴɢ" ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ Mᴏɴᴋᴇᴇs.

Thanks for tuning in, see you tomorrow, for real this time😌💕🤚🏻