Choked Up

The liquid in the Dr. Pepper can bubbled quietly.The garage door hung open widely.The radio played softly.Skylar slumped on a dusty sofa in her garage.She was just sitting there.Just sitting,listening to alternative and thinking."but Jay left for Toronto last week,and he said he was coming to Banff last night."Sky thought."Hey"Kenzie Zimmerman stood at the side of the wall.Sky yelped and looked up at Kenzie."Hi,I was Just Thinking About Jay."Skylar responded."You know He's not gonna come back until Christmas.You Care about him too much."."Well I'M Sorry That He's My Brother."She Complained. Kenzie Picked Up The Dr. Pepper Can."So,Why Are You Here?"Skylar Asked."I Just wanted To Tell You That Lacrosse Is cancelled,'parrently A Big Storm Is Coming.I Also Wanted to Ha-"Kenzie Dropped The Can And started Coughing.Skylar Ran Up To Her"Are You OK?"She Asked.Kenzie Shook Her Head."What's Wrong?""I- I'm Ch-Ch Choking!"Kenzie Spluttered,Still Coughing."Well What Am I supposed to do,You're Choking On Water?!".Kenzie Proceeded To Grab The water bottle Next To Her And Drink It.She Took A Sip And Stopped Choking."Are You Okay?"Skylar asked."Yeah,I'm fine.That Happens to Me A lot.".Thunder boomed outside."C'mon let's go to the house."Sky suggested.The girls walked from the garage Into Skylar's house.