When you dont eat

Plo Koon: Sometimes the other padawan's will bully you for your naiveness so they got an idea. During lunch, one of them came up to you and ask for some of your lunch, you didn't understand why they couldn't pack their own but you knew that it wouldn't be nice if you didn't share with them so you gave them half of your sandwich. Another one asked for some and you gave them half of what you did have. You didn't really have much left but you made due and walked out." Little did the padawan's know that Plo watched the entire scene and was not happy with their behavior, he walked up to them and lectured them. He then told them that he would report them to the rest of the council if they did it again before walking away to go find you. When he did find you, he told you what happened and said that you needed to learn when to say no. Your cheeks were scarlet from embarrassment and said "I was just trying to be nice." He puts a hand on your shoulder and says "I know padawan but not everyone is as kind as you are, do you understand?" You nod and Plo says "good, now let's go get something to eat, you didn't really have a proper lunch." You nodded and he lead you back to the cafeteria.