When you faint

You sighed as you got out of bed, you haven't been able to get much sleep lately due to your nightmares but you knew that the lack of sleep was taking it's toll on you. You barely had enough energy to get through the day and you were surprised that your master hasn't figured out about your nightmares. You got ready for the day and walked into the kitchen to see your master cooking you some breakfast. You gave him a fake smile, one that you learned from a Senator, and said "hello master, thanks for cooking me breakfast this morning." He smiled and gave you an egg and some bacon. You thanked him before eating, once you were done you went to your sparring class, wondering how in the force your gonna be able to spar when you so tired. When you got there the teacher, who was Kit Fisto, assigned everyone a partner and you started sparring. After a minute you knew that your body couldn't keep fighting anymore. That's when Kit noticed the dark bags under your eyes and how exhausted you look. He walked up to you and noticed that your eyes also looked glazed, that's when your body gave out, you fainted but before you hit the floor Kit managed to catch you and set you down gently. He knew that the reason you fainted was because you were so tired and he immediately called the healers. When you woke up you saw that your master was talking to a healer, he sensed that you were awake and said goodbye to the healer before walking over to you. You kept your head down and blushed from embarrassment but then you felt a claws finger under your chin and left your head up gently. You could feel his concern coming through your bond with him and he said "Young one, pls explain to me why you fainted during your sparring class." You didn't hear any anger of frustration in his voice, you only heard concern and fear. You sighed and told him about the nightmares you've been having, Dooku killing him, calling you worthless, and sometimes killing you. When you were done, you were pulled into a hug and you gladly returned it, a few tears running down your cheeks. Plo said "why didn't you tell me?" You let out a quiet sob and said "I was afraid, afraid that you would call me weak, that I couldn't handle my own stupid problems." He brought you closer to him and said "Your not weak asking for padawan and I would never call you that. Never be afraid to come talk to me padawan, do u understand?" You smiled at him and said "yes master." He smiled at you before pulling you away and leading you back to your quarters so that you could get some proper rest.