When you have a nightmare

You woke up screaming, dripping in sweat and your heart pounding. You can remember your dream clearly, Dooku killed your master and Plo's final words to you were "you failed me." Before he died, Dooku glared at you and said "do u want to die or fight me?" You looked back at your "dead" master and said "kill me." Dooku nodded and killed you before you woke up. You were crying when you heard Plo rush in, he saw you crying and hugged you while asking what's wrong. You cried into his chest and said "n-nothing master, just a bad dream." Plo rubbed your back and said "do u want to talk about it?" You nodded and said "Dooku killed you and you d-died, y-you died and said that I f-failed you, Dooku then gave me the option of wether I wanted to fight him or if I just wanted to die and I chose the second option, that's when I woke up." The Plo tightens his grips on you and says "oh little one." He pulls away slightly too look at you and wipes away your tears, you gave him a very tiny smile but a smile nonetheless. He says "I hope you never failed me, you were never a failure." You smiled at him and hugged him again, burying your face in chest. He smiled and after a while you pulled away again and laid down, he smiles at you and says "goodnight little one." You smile and say "goodnight master." Before going to sleep.