When you thing negative about yourself

Plo walked into your room to see you staring at yourself in the mirror with frown, when you noticed him you immediately spun around to face him before saying "hello master." Plo says "Hello young one, what were you doing?" You tensed before saying "nothing, just... looking at myself." Plo though wasn't convinced and said "because?" You sighed and put your head down before saying "master can I... ask you something?" Plo nodded, even though he was sure he wasn't gonna like the question, you bit your lip and said "do you think I'm... ugly?" Plo looks at you surprised and you started to back away but then your were pulled into a warm hug. Tears started forming in your eyes when he said "no young one, who gave you the idea that you were in the first place?" You let out a quiet, barely audible, sob and said "t-these padawan's from my class, t-they said I was ugly and that I was a freak." She lets out another sob and Plo rubs her back to comfort her, a few tears ran down her cheeks and Plo pulled away slightly to look at her and wipe them away, he then said "Don't listen to those kinds of people padawan, they only want to bring you down, listen to people who rise you up." You smiled at him and said "yes master." He smiles and says "come, I think some mediation will calm your emotions a little and relax you." You nodded and followed after him.