When you overwork yourself

Plo Koon: You we're busy trying to catch up on your homework, the mission that you and Plo went on took 2 weeks and yet your teachers expect you to still do your homework. It was 10 pm and you were hungry and tired when your master walked in. You didn't notice him until he said "Y/N, are you going to eat your dinner?" You sighed and said "Not right now, master I'm almost done with my homework, I just have 2 more pages left." Plo sighs and says "young one you've been doing your homework for over 2 hours, you need to take break." You rolled your eyes and said "I can take break after I'm done with this." Plo sighs and says "thank you leave or with no choice." Before you could ask you were suddenly picked up by Plo and carried to the kitchen. You were blushing from embarrassment until Plo put you down in a chair and handed you some pasta. You sighed and started eating, once you were done you stood up but Plo picked you up again and laid you down on your bed. You glared at him and said "I'm not an initiate anymore master." He smiled and says "that doesn't mean I won't care for you anymore young one." He then started stroking your hair calmingly and you sighed. Before you feel asleep you heard him say "goodnight, my daughter." Before peacefully going to sleep.