Chapter Ten: Meant to Be

I really expected him to let go of my hand. But he didn't.

"What did you say?"

I couldn't bring myself to look at him.

"This fortune teller at a carnival I went to as a kid wrote down the name of my soulmate on a paper card," I started rambling. "And it was Wesley Bowen, your brother."

I waited for what felt like an eternity for his reaction. Surprisingly, he started laughing.

"Are you serious?"

I blinked in shock, looking up at him. I expected him to think I was crazy, but I didn't expect laughter. "How is this funny?"

He took a few deep breaths to settle his laughing. "My name wasn't always Callum," he announced. "My parents brought me home when I was born as 'Wesley'. When they got home, they didn't feel the name stuck. Thankfully, my brother looked much more like a Wesley, but he always went by Wes."

He paused, his gaze on me gentle and appreciative. "It's actually been quite a while since I've been able to talk about my brother without feeling so full of guilt. Thank you."

I nodded, stunned at his admission. Honestly, I didn't really do anything. "So are you saying..?"

"I guess I was originally your soulmate." He laughed and winked at me. "Wow, Elodie, talk about coming on strong for a first date..." His smile became teasing and seductive.

"Hey, I just wanted to be honest! Since we were talking about confessions and all that..." I looked away, my cheeks burning with embarrassment.

"Don't worry - I like it." He tipped my chin towards him with his finger and gave me a gentle kiss. "It feels right."

He spied the goosebumps starting to form on my skin as the sun was setting. "Shall we head back?" He got up and offered me his hand.

"Yes, let's do it."

- - -

As soon as we got back to my apartment, it was like the floodgates had opened on our desire.

Once we closed the front door, Callum had pulled off my tank top and laid kisses all over my chest. I ran my fingers through his hair as he unclipped my bra and picked me up.

"Bedroom?"

"Through there." I pointed a finger to lead the way. He continued kissing my neck as he carried me there.

He laid me down on my bed, kneeling over me. I traced my fingers along the waistline of his jeans before helping him out of his shirt.

"Wow..." I gripped my sheets as I felt him grind into me against my pants. "We're both too clothed for this."

I leaned up and unbuttoned his jeans once he stood up, then slid them down to the floor. Next, I slid down his boxers. I sat up and peeked up at him.

Then I went down ravenously to take his cock in my mouth.

"Ahh yeah..." He ran his hands through my hair and I felt him grow harder and harder as I took him in and out of my mouth. I heard him moan as I swirled my tongue around him lightly each time I pulled out. "I'm not going to last much longer if you keep doing that." He gently tugged on my hair to tell me to stop. I took him deeply one more time before I complied.

Leaning back in satisfaction at driving him crazy, I flopped back on the bed as he went in to lick across my breasts and take off my own pants.

"Ahhhh...." I sighed feeling him trace along my slit through my panties.