The Prancing Pony

Tamina relaxed in the corner of the Prancing Pony, dark green eyes darting between the four hobbits seated near the middle of the room.
Two seemed merry, the other two seemed unsettled, constantly checking their backs.
"One must be the bearer?" She thought to herself. Glancing over  at her companion Strider, she noticed that he was also watching them intensely. His gaze never wavered as he drawed on his pipe.
Turning her attention back to the hobbits, she tucked a lock of golden brown hair behind her ear, and tugged her hood forward to hide her face better.  Her light bronze skin was a rarity in these lands.
then they both stopped what they were doing as they heard
"Baggins! Sure I know a Baggins! Frodo Baggins over there." 
Tamina watched the small hobbit as he tried to stop his friend. "So Gandalf wasn't lying." She mused to herself.
Then the pair saw something they didn't expect: Frodo fell, a ring flew into the air every watched it as if in a trance, as it slowly fell and slid onto his finger.  Several yells and commotion happened as the hobbit disappeared,
Instantly Tamina and Strider were on there feet. Like twins, there movements were identical as they crossed to where he disappeared. knocking several people out of the way. Strider grabbed Frodo the moment he reappeared, and hissed as he dragged Frodo up the stairs.
"You draw far too much attention to yourself. 'Mr. Underwood'."  Dragging him up the stairs and into a room, Tamina bringing up the rear, Strider threw Frodo onto the floor. 
"What do you want?"  The hobbit asked scrambling to his feet.
"A little more caution from you." Strider spoke. "That's no trinket you carry."
"I carry nothing," the hobbit said defiantly.
"Indeed."
While they spoke, Tamina moved silently among the room, extinguishing the candles.
"We can avoid being seen if we wish. . .but to disappear entirely. That is a rare gift"  Strider said, flipping back his hood.
"Who are you?"
neither Strider or Tamina answered. There was a time for introductions and that was not this time. 
"Are you frightened?" 
"Yes."
Then Tamina resolved to speak for the first time.
"not nearly enough. We know what hunts you."
Her voice echoed through the room, grimly
Then suddenly the door burst open! Instantly in the same fluid movement Tamina and Strider drew their sword and spear, spinning around to face the door!
Three hobbits: one bearing a candle holder, another one a stool, and the lead one-Sam had just his fists.  Hardly threatening to the two experienced rangers.
"Let him go! or I'll have you Longshanks!"  Sam shouted.
The two rangers relaxed, sheathing their blades.
"You have a stout heart, little Hobbit. But that will not save you."
"You no longer wait for the wizard, Frodo"  Tamina said. "they're coming." 

(I look back on this over a year later, and see the vast improvements in my writing and grammar in my recent updates compared to this.  Also there is incorrect lore and over time I will be going through and correcting it.  Updates are sparse due to school, sports, life, and other writing. Thank you for sticking around this long.)