Namjoon

After a day of intensive study, I allow myself a break, I would say more than deserved. The ringtone of a message on my cell phone catches my attention. It's from Namjoon:

"Baby sorry but I HAVE to finish my recording tonight, do you mind if we postpone our appointment? I'll be forgiven!"

"Okay, don't work too hard!" I reply quickly.

"Thank you very much, don't worry! I love you!"

"I love you more" I answer and then put my cell phone on the bed.

Who knows if he has eaten that big head. Maybe Jin prepared something for him.

I get up on the bed doubtfully and decide to go to the kitchen to prepare something for him to take to the studio. After preparing dinner to take away, I go to my room to get ready.

After half an hour I go down to the living room, take the bag with the dinner and head to the car.

-10 minutes later-

I get out of the car and head to his studio. I walk down the long corridor to find myself in front of Namjoon's door. I hear him singing, so I decide to wait before knocking, so as not to interrupt him. After a few minutes I hear silence being broken by a stressed Namjoon.

"That's not right .. it wasn't how I wanted it!"

Smiling, I decide to knock on the door.

"Come in!"

"Hey! How is the most beautiful boy in the world?" I say as I enter the room smiling.

"Hey, baby!" he says surprised to see me.

"How nice to have you here!" he says rising from his chair and then hugs me tightly to him.

"I'm sick, I'm stressed and ..." his words are interrupted by the roar of his stomach that desperately cries for food.

"..I'm hungry .." he says blushing scratching the back of his neck.

"And the best girl in the world, brought you dinner. Cooked by herself." I say showing him the bag with the full container inside.

"I knew you were going to skip dinner." I say with a reproachful look, while he looks away pretending not to know anything.

"Am I or am I not a perfect girlfriend?" I ask in a theatrical way.

Namjoon looks at me smiling "Yes you are" he says pushing my hair away from my face.

"And you are mine." he says placing his plump lips on mine, kissing me softly, as he caresses my face. He walks away looking at me with a mischievous look.

"I'm really hungry," he says as he approaches the door, then locks it.

"But I want to eat something else" he says turning around and then pressing his lips on mine, giving life to an almost desperate kiss. I put my arms around his neck while his hands goes on my hips, bringing me closer to him, making me feel his erection on my belly. Namjoon places his hands on my butt squeezing it making a moan come out of my lips. Without detaching us from the kiss, he directs me to his desk, making me walk backwards. His lips descend desperately on my neck, biting and sucking it, giving life to one of his marks. He looks at it satisfied and then attacks my lips again. His hands open my blouse, revealing my breasts framed by a red lace bra. He throws off the blouse and bra, attacking my breasts with his hands and mouth, leaving bites and kisses along the way. I turn to the desk, making me put my hands on it. Her hands slide down to the hem of my skirt and pull it down, then toss it to the floor. He grabs my butt with his hands and then slaps it, making me moan. Then he slips my panties, throwing them away too.

I turn around and see him put two fingers in his mouth as he holds my gaze. He takes out his fingers and slides them into my slot, pushing them at medium speed. I arch my back, biting my lip trying not to moan.

"Mhh no babygirl, don't hold them back, I want to hear your moans" he says whispering in my ear making me even more excited.

"There's no one here, only you and me," he says biting my shoulder, speeding up his fingers, making me scream with pleasure.

After a while he stops his movements, making me moan in disapproval.

"I can't help myself anymore," he says, biting his lip, pulling down his jeans with boxers. He massages his member, then enters me, without warning, starting to give slow but powerful hip strokes. I scream with pleasure as I bend over the desk. Namjoon grabs my breasts, however, making me stand up and rest my back on his chest, slightly increasing the speed. His lips kiss my neck, his wheezing and his moans make me shiver and arouse at the same time.

His hands massage my breasts, while he moans near my ear.

I feel my orgasm getting closer.

"Nam..ahhh..I'm going to ... ahh"

"Wait for me baby .... ahh .... I'm almost there .." he says as he drops his hands on my hips, increasing at an inhuman speed, reaching places I didn't even think I had. My legs start shaking, my moans become uncontrollable. I shake my hands on the edge of the desk, refraining from not coming.

"Come baby," he says making me stand up, then biting my neck, making me unable to say anything straight.

He holds me close to him as I let myself go to my orgasm, in the grip of convulsions. Namjoon comes out and then comes on my back.

He takes a tissue and cleans it all up while I try to breathe normally.

"I love you baby" he says turning and then kisses me softly.

"I love you too" I say smiling at him.

The moment is interrupted by a new roar of his stomach, making him embarrassed.

"Now eat" I say laughing.

"Yes, mommy," he says as he quickly gets dressed, then picks up the plastic container. I turn around for a moment to settle down when I hear a sinister noise that catches my attention. I turn, and see Namjoon with the lid of the container broken in two.

"KIM NAMJOON!"

"I'M SORRY!"