Maknae Line

JUNGKOOK POV

I go to the second living room with the keys in my hand. I move one of the curtains to reveal a medium-sized black door, and without hesitation put the keys in the lock and open it. I take the red briefcase I had prepared weeks ago and lock the door, hiding it again with the curtain. I walk towards the jacuzzi room and see that Y / n is still immersed in the water. I quickly walk to her room, hiding the briefcase under the huge double bed we left especially for her.

I walk towards the door, when it opens for me revealing Y / n in a bathrobe and with a frightened and confused face at the same time.

"Jungkook what are you doing in my room?"

"I came to ask you if you had any preferences for dinner, I thought you were sleeping so I went in but you weren't there." I say trying not to look into the neckline of the bathrobe.

"Oh... I was in the jacuzzi. I just told Taehyung what I want, so don't worry." she says smiling at me.

"Oh perfect then, see you later" I say smiling innocently at her, then walking out the door.

"See you later" she says, closing the door.

I breathe a sigh of relief and walk towards my room, with an evil smile.

Y / N POV

I'm with the kids in my room playing truth and dare.

"Jimin truth or dare?" Taehyung asks

"Dare"

"Dance a belly dance for Jungkook." he says amused making me laugh.

"WHAT? Why for me? It's not my dare!" Jungkook says.

"Ohh come on Kook, look how sexy I am," Jimin says moving his hips to the rhythm of the music in front of Jungkook's face, making Tae and me laugh.

"OH MY GOD .. JUST ..PLEASE"

"Ok ok that's enough," Tae says, wiping away his tears.

"Y / n truth or dare?" Jimin asks

"Truth"

I see Jimin's gaze become serious, making me agitated and not a little.

"Did you have sex with me, Jungkook and Taehyung?" he asks as his black eyes stare into mine.

"I-I n-not .."

"We know you did it with all three." Jungkook says staring at me, making me even more agitated.

"We are not angry with you, on the contrary, we wanted to make you a proposal" says Taehyung, stroking my leg with his warm hand.

"That is ?" I ask looking at his beautiful face.

"Would you like to give yourself to us now?" Jungkook says approaching me kissing my neck gently, sending me into ecstasy under the delicate touch of his lips.

"Just the four of us," Taehyung adds hoarsely, pulling his hand up from my leg to my intimacy, making me aroused.

"I-I"

"Accept Y / n .." Jimin says crawling towards me, stopping between my legs "it will be the best night of your life" he whispers a millimeter from my lips, receiving a moan as an answer due to Tae's touch on the my intimacy and Jungkook's sucking on my neck.

"Do I take that as a yes?" Jimin says, brushing my lips as his eyes stare deeply at me.

I feel Jungkook's hand descend and position itself on Taehyung's hand, putting even more pressure on my intimacy making me moan.