Jimin

I'm in the locker room waiting for Jimin. They finished their concert an hour ago and he's changing. After what seemed like an eternity, Princess Jimin is finally ready.

"Let's go," he says, walking towards the door, adjusting the belt.

"Uhh immediately princess!" I say taking a bow.

"Move," he says laughing

So we head towards the car that will take us to the hotel. I run to the car and open the door "Please after her, Princess" I say taking a bow again, making the bodyguard laugh.

"I'll make you pay!" He says laughing, then enters. I take a seat next to him while Jimin looks at me with a defiant look.

"I know you love me!" I say smiling, kissing his nose.

"Yes, I love you, but I'll make you pay for it anyway!" he says, gently squeezing my face with one hand, making me fish mouth, and then kissing me.

I put my head on his shoulder, hugging him tightly all the way, while we both look at the tall and illuminated buildings.

After 15 minutes, we get out of the car and head to our room. I enter first, throwing myself on the bed in search of rest. Jimin closes the door and locks it, letting me know I was in danger. I jump out of bed and see Jimin taking off his leather jacket, with an evil smile. "So ... I'm a princess huh?" he says approaching slowly.

I get to my feet quickly backing away, unable to hide my laughter.

"Are you laughing too? Now I'll make you have fun," he says climbing onto the bed to join me, but I run away laughing even louder.

"Ahh you want a war! GOOD!" he says starting to chase me around the room, when he manages to block me near the front door.

He lifts me up like a sack, leaning on the bed. I try to escape but he grabs my shoulders and puts me back on the bed, this time on my stomach, and then straddles my butt, while his hands block mine behind my back.

"Say sorry" he says, spanking me.

"... I haven't done anything wrong"

"You called me princess!" he says spanking me again.

"... it's not my fault that you are slow to prepare!" I say in my defense

"True ..."

"... After all ... you are a beautiful princess!" I say laughing

"Stop calling me princess!" he says spanking me while laughing.

"Mhhhh .." I say letting out a groan involuntarily.

"What was that?" he asks amused

"What?"

"Was it a moan by any chance?"

"n-no"

"Oh really?" he says and then spank me and squeeze my ass with one hand making me moan again.

"Mhhh ... do you like it?" he asks whispering in my ear.

"Y-yes"

"Mhhh .." he whispers near my ear, while his hand enters my panties feeling my intimacy completely wet with his fingers. Free my hands, take off my skirt with panties throwing them to the floor. He turns me over to the opposite side as he lies down on the bed, making me rest on my hands and knees, with him under me. My face is close to his member covered in tight black pants, which showed his erection, while my intimacy is close to his face.

His tongue enters me making me moan loudly his name "Shh baby or they hear us" he says returning to lick the area like an ice cream, even sliding a finger.

I bite my lips trying to hold back my moans, while I quickly undo his pants, pulling his member out of his boxers, massaging him.

Jimin moans near my intimacy creating a vibration on it, making me feel pleasure.

I insert his member into my mouth, moving my head and hands at the same time making him moan louder "Shh baby or they hear us" I say using his own words.

"Mhhh" he says increasing the rhythm of his finger in me making me moan on the member, sending him out of himself. "I can't help myself anymore .. mmhh .. turn around".

I turn around, straddling his member, enters me, slowly moving his pelvis, making both of us moan. He takes my wrist making me lean over him, placing his lips on mine, kissing me excitedly, stifling our moans.

His hands are positioned on my hips holding me still, while he begins to give fast and deep strokes making me moan uncontrollably.

"Shhh baby shh" he says kissing me.

"I-I'm close ... ahhhmhhhh" I say biting her neck to hold back my moans.

"mmmhh ... me too .." he says whispering in my ear.

He hugs me tightly, increasing his speed, holding the moans close to my ear. I squeeze my legs around his waist, pressing my face to the pillow in order to stifle my screams, cumming on his member as he cums inside me.

We hold each other for a while, trying to get back to breathing normally.

Jimin comes out of me, gently stroking my back. I lift my face off the pillow, seeing both of them still dressed, or in my case only half.

I turn to him with a raised eyebrow.

"I know ... but in my defense I say it was a thing of vital importance" he says justifying himself, making me laugh.

I lean over his lips, kissing them softly, while his arms hold me close.