Taehyung (2)

I wake up around two in the morning not feeling the presence of Taehyung behind me. I turn around and see him sleeping peacefully, with his bare back facing me, while he hugs one of his pillows. I approach him slowly, stroking his soft brown hair. His deep breaths are something relaxing. I surround his waist with my arm, stroking his bare chest, as I gently kiss his shoulders and neck, breathing in his sweet scent.

My hand gently descends from his chest, brushing his abdomen and then reaching his member, causing a slight moan from Tae. I bite my lip as I massage his intimacy slowly, listening to his breathing begin to become more and more irregular.

I kiss and gently bite his neck, while my hand slowly works the tip of his member, making him moan louder in his sleep. I slowly approach the height of his member, gently opening his legs so as not to wake him up. I massage his member faster, while watching his beautiful face grimace with pleasure. I start to work the tip of his member with my tongue, making him moan and then bite his lip. I slip his length into my mouth sucking, causing him a loud moan as he increases his grip on the pillow he had in his arms.

I keep working on his member, while his moans get louder and louder.

TAEHYUNG POV

I feel a tongue moving quickly on the tip of my member, causing me immense pleasure. I open my eyes confused, look down between my legs and see Y / N working on my member. Her eyes meet mine, then shoving my entire erection into his beautiful mouth sending me into ecstasy.

"Ahhh .. Y / N I'm about to come" I say almost incomprehensibly

"Mhhh ??"she responds by causing a vibration that makes me arch my back and moan louder.

"AHH..I'm going to .." but before I finish the sentence, Y / N increases the speed making me cum in seconds.

Y / N POV

With his orgasm still in my mouth, i crawl towards him and when his eyes finally look at me, I visibly swallow it all.

Taehyung bites his lips grabbing my arms quickly, then slamming me onto the bed, straddling me, scaring and arousing me at the same time.

"You opened a Pandora's jar baby." he says as his ravenous eyes wander over my naked body.

He joins our lips in a passionate and aggressive kiss, his hand blocks my wrists on the head, while the other quickly massages my clitoris making me moan in the kiss.

Block his actions by walking away from me. He walks over to his closet, takes a medium-sized black box and takes out a vibrator and a bottle of gel.

He climbs onto the bed bending over me, placing the objects on the bed next to me.

"Tae-Taehyung what do you want to do?"

A strange smile breaks through his lips as he turns me over on the bed with my butt in the air. He leans over me and whispers in my ear "You'll find out soon."

He grabs the vibrator by activating it and inserting it into my slit, making me moan, and then slapping my butt, while I hold the sheets in my hands.

A fresh, jelly-like substance on the edge of my anus draws my attention.

"T-Taeh-"

"Shh" he whispers as he spreads some gel on his length "you'll like it you'll see" he says kissing my shoulder.

He takes my left hand in his, while with his right he slowly slips his member inside me, causing me excruciating pain mixed with pleasure, which makes me scream and tremble.

He increases the vibrator to medium speed which distracts me from the momentary pain making me moan with pleasure, then leans over me starting to move my pelvis slowly but deeply.

His hands intertwined in mine, his breath on my neck, his hair brushing my shoulder and his moans, make me aroused more and more, leaving pleasure where there was pain before.

He lifts me making my back adhere to his chest, while one of his hands holds my wrists and the other massages my breast, never stopping his movements, moaning near my ear. My moans get louder and louder and I feel my orgasm quite close.

"Are you ready little one?" he whispers in my ear moaning.

"Y-Yes ahh .."

His hand descends from my breast, going to maximize the vibrator that was in me, making me scream uncontrollably with pleasure. His fingers move on my clit, while his pelvic strokes are faster and faster.

"Come for me Y / N ... mhhhh ... forward" he whispers hitting me faster and faster, sending me into ecstasy. I close my eyes moaning uncontrollably, trembling,trembling as I am engulfed in an orgasm I have never felt before.

Tae comes into me moaning in my neck, causing a shiver to go down my spine.

He makes me lie on the bed, removing the object from my intimacy, placing it on the bedside table. He takes a drop of gel and then puts it back together with the vibrator. He gently begins to massage my intimacy, making me moan and instantly move my pelvis, being sensitive due to the orgasm I had previously.

It increases the speed of his movements on the clitoris making me squirt instantly.

"Wooo" he says surprised smiling at me "Good girl " he whispers kissing me softly. He cleans me up with a tissue, then covers both of us with blankets.

"Did you like it ?" he asks as he hugs me.

"So much" I say, nestling my head in the hollow of his neck.

"We should do it more often .."

"Pervert"

"Listen to who's talking," he says looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

I hide my face in his neck in extreme embarrassment as he hugs me, laughing.