Namjoon

The hot water from the shower flows over my body taking away all the stress accumulated during the day. The shower door opens revealing a smiling Namjoon, with a black T-shirt highlighting his pectorals, awakening unchaste thoughts in me.

"How long have you been in here?" he asks looking at my body, biting his lip.

"I just walked in" I say, lathering my hair.

He nods and then begins to take off his clothes and enter the shower. I close my eyes by rinsing my hair, while Namjoon's hand wanders on my hips.

Once the foam is removed, he draws me to him by wrapping his muscular arm around my waist, while with his hand he brushes the wet hair to one side, kissing my neck and then biting it lightly and sucking it.

I rest my head on his chest, his hands grasp my breasts massaging them, letting out a moan from me. I feel his erection on my lower back getting harder and harder as his breath on my neck makes me shiver.

He makes me turn around placing his soft lips on mine while his hands grip my butt and bring me closer to him. My hands get lost in his hair squeezing it lightly, making him moan in the kiss as his hand slaps my butt, turning me on more and more.

One of his hands moves closer to my intimacy, massaging it and putting pressure on it, giving life to uncontrolled moans that leave my lips.

"You're beautiful," he says, placing his lips on mine again, biting them immediately afterwards.

His long fingers enter me, I close my eyes pulling my head back, while his fingers moving quickly making me moan louder than before.

"Open your eyes" he says in his deep voice, immediately calling my attention.

With his eyes fixed on mine, he kneels approaching my intimacy, inserting his tongue, licking and sucking as if I were the best meal in the world. My hand goes through his hair squeezing it as continuous moans come out of my lips.

"Don't come" he says on my intimacy as his fingers enter me again, joining the movements of his tongue making me bite my lip trying to hold back the moans, failing miserably as the speed of his movements increases. I try to keep myself from not coming but, as soon as his fingers repeatedly hit an exact spot, I cum in his mouth.

Namjoon drinks it all and then gets up with a look that makes me shiver.

"What did I tell you?" he says placing his hands on the shower wall, trapping me.

He approaches my ear, biting my earlobe gently, while his breath tickles my neck making me shiver.

"I'm going to ruin you now" he whispers in my ear. He walks away grabbing my arms, turning my face towards the wall, spanking me, and then suddenly entering me making me scream.

His hands clasped on my waist, they hold me still while he gives firm blows touching all my most sensitive points. His arm encircles my shoulders, making my back adhere to his muscular chest, while his lips leave kisses and bites on my neck.

He comes out of me, turning me, always holding my gaze, lifts my leg and enters me again with a sharp blow, making me roll my eyes for pleasure.

"Watch me." he says grabbing my neck with his hand, while giving faster and more decisive strokes making me scream with pleasure.

"Naam..mmhhhh I'm going to"

"Keep it or I swear you won't walk for weeks" he says, tightening his grip on my neck slightly, turning me on even more.

He increases the speed of his blows by moaning with his deep voice, always holding my gaze as I try with all my heart not to explode, sinking my nails into his muscular arm.

"Cum now" he says, biting his lip. A satisfied smile makes its way to his lips as he watches me come heavily on him at the same moment his semen is released.

He takes his hand off my neck , hugging me tightly so I don't fall as I try to recover.

"How about we clean up and spend the evening in bed with a good movie?" he says kissing my head softly, stroking my back.

"It's a great idea, but I need some help now .." I say making him laugh, then placing his lips on mine.