Lunchbox With an Apple of Sodom

*Kirsty's POV*
I opened the heavy double doors to HotWheels. This skating rink held more memories than I could actually remember. It's complete garbage, but pretty much everything is garbage in Fort Lauderdale, isn't it? The only reason I got a job here is because this the place I come to escape everything. Also because we need money. Lots of it.

It was my turn today to work the snack bar. In other words, to get bossed around for $75 dollars a week. I walked into the back of the rink, and Kate stepped onto the rink floor to be a skate guard for the night. It was almost opening time, and I wasn't near ecstatic to work the snack bar. I got the cash register and the freezer set up one minute before the rink opened. The first few people who came were a "guy" I couldn't hardly see, and by his side, a taller "guy" with hair down to "his" chest. All I saw was the back of them but Jack, who was working the front desk, seemed to be head over hills. When the two "men" turned around I could see their faces. They were both wearing makeup, but I still couldn't see them that well, due to the horrible lighting in HotWheels. They laced up their skates and started heading for the snack bar. Oh God. I turned around and laughed a bit, but I quickly wiped that smile off my face. They looked familiar but I chuckled at the sight of two "men" wearing makeup.

"I'll have.." The tall MAN (now that I could see them clearly, they are men, but I still don't know who they are..) paused a moment and stared at the board that showed all the food and drinks. The other man, which had dreads, shoved the taller man out of the way. Now I know exactly who this is. I stood and gawked at the two of them. Am I dreaming, or what? I snapped back into reality once Twiggy freaking Ramirez was telling me what he wanted to eat.
"Dorito's, he'll have a Monster," he pointed his thumb in the direction of Marilyn.
"Twiggy?" I couldn't help it... His name flowed out of my mouth before I could catch it. And to think, I was laughing at them.
"Yeah..." He sighed, like he was tired of people noticing him.
"Oh, sorry," I held up one finger to motion I'll be right back. I went to the cabinets and the fridge to get what he requested. I skated back to behind the counter and passed the food over. I picked up the 5 dollar bill he gave to me. It had his number written on it.. I had butterflies in my stomach, and I didn't say two words to him. He nodded as a thank you, and gave a polite smile. He grabbed his food and skated off.
Whereas I just stood going through all the files in my brain.

*Katelynn's POV*
I was skate guard for the night, and skate guard isn't the greatest job in the world. I was watching the floor, and mainly just skating around. There were only a few people here, since the rink had just opened. I saw two... Guys?.... I stared at them for a while.. They looked AWFULLY familiar. My jaw dropped to the floor and I didn't even realize it. I know who they are. I've know who they are since I was 9. They got on the floor and I couldn't help but skate over to them. I tapped Twiggy on the back and he flenched. I pulled my hand away.. And my face most likely looked as red as a fire truck. He smiled but I could tell he was annoyed.

"Hi?.." He brushed his dread of his shoulders and put them behind his back.
"H-Hi, sorry to bother," I felt like my face was on fire just from seeing Twiggy. I glanced to my left and saw Marilyn staring at me. I gave a half-wave to him and smiled big enough to make my eyes squint. He nudged Twiggy towards me.. I don't know what for.
"What's up?" I said, almost choking on my words.
"Uh.. I'm good. How are you?"
"I'm fine," I said, blushing. I continued, "even better now," I whispered under my breath, barely loud enough for him to hear.
"What?"
"I'm even better now," I struggled to say those words. Just then, Marilyn smirked. I looked at him and he looked back at me. One eye an icey blue, the other a chocolate brown. I looked down at the floor to escape his stare.
"Follow me," he motioned his hand to follow him, so I did as he wished. Twiggy tagged along, too.

*Kirsty's POV*
I could see Kate talking to Twiggy. Marilyn was staring at her the whole time. Now they were skating up to the snack bar. Kate came directly in front of me, with Twiggy to her left and Marilyn to her right, she motioned for me to come out from behind the counter.
"I'm working, Kate,"
"There's literally like five people here,"
"I don't care, I'm not leaving from behind this counter," I said rather sternly. She leaned over the counter and whispered to me, "I want you to come tag along with me, Twiggy, and Marilyn. So if you don't wanna come I'll go hang out with two rock stars by myself,"
That second I opened the door leading to the back of the rink and rushed out. I skated over to where they were at and waved at all three of them. Twiggy waved back. Marilyn gave a sort of smirk, I don't know what for though. All four of us sat at the tables in the snack area. All we did was chat, and whenever someone went up to the snack bar, I would race inside and when they were gone I would come back out and sit. Pretty soon it was 10:00 and therefore, time to leave. All four of us went outside and sat in the grass for about another 30 minutes.

*Kate's POV*
We sat in the grass laughing, and giggling for at least 30 minutes.
"Kate, we need to get home."
"I know we do but I don't feel like walking right now,"
"What do you mean by walking?" Twiggy said. I didn't want to seem like a thrown away piece of crap to Twiggy and Marilyn..
"We don't have a car," Kirsty said, before I could think. I don't think she cared that much.
"We'll drive you home," Marilyn ordered. He was forcing us to ride home with him.. He didn't really give us a choice, not that I minded.

We all got into Twiggy's black mustang. Our jaws dropped down to the floor. We can't afford a used Mercedes, much less a mustang. Marilyn didn't ask for directions, which made me really uneasy. I'm positive he doesn't know where two cheap cunts live. Twiggy flipped the radio on and it started playing "Back In Black" by ACDC. The four of us started singing, and laughing and giggling afterwards.

It was a while later when we pulled up to a giant house, at least two floors.
"Marilyn, where are we?" Kirsty said.
"I told you we would 'take you home' didn't I?" He laughed and nudged Twiggy. We giggled but I really didn't want to stay at his house.
Marilyn reached to the floor and picked up a bag. I don't know what it had in it, and I didn't really wanna ask, since it was none of my business.