Tied up Dried up and Dead to the World

*Kate's POV*
Ginger's car smelled like.. Vodka.. And.. I don't know, rat shit? I wasn't complaining though.. Ginger was a cutie. I wanted to get out of Marilyn's house, but I wanna hang out with Gingy.
"Do you girls have any of our numbers? I wouldn't mind meeting you guys again," he winked and I smiled at him and playfully hit him. Kirsty chuckled.
"I got Twiggy's," Kirsty said, I didn't even know she had Twiggy's number.
"You do?" I asked.
"Yeah. When he paid me at HotWheels he wrote his number on the 5 dollar bill,"
"Kirsty, you know you're not supposed to keep the money?!" I shouted. Ging revved the engine. Kirsty just shrugged.
"Where do you girls live?"
"Elm Street, 6728,"
"There really IS a nightmare on Elm Street," Gingy laughed and nudged me. I giggled and playfully slapped his arm. Kirsty snorted when she laughed.

Ginger pulled his red Cadillac into our drive way. He got out, and went around to open both of our doors for us.
"What a gentleman," Kirsty and I said in unison. Ging laughed and walked us to the door.
"Cya, Ginger! Thanks for driving us home,"
"No problem, bye," he waved and got in his car. He revved the engine and pulled away. Kirsty got her keys out of her purse and shoved them into our crappy apartment door. It was only 2 o'clock. We walked into our 5 room apartment. There was one bathroom, a living room, a kitchen, and two bedrooms. I walked into my bedroom and got comfortable by changing into purple cotton shorts and a white hoodie. I took off my shoes and walked to the living room. Kirsty was sitting on the couch in a blue hoodie and pajama pants, watching "Cribs". Of course.
"Kirsty what's Twiggy's number,"
"I don't wanna bother him he's probably busy,"
"Can we text him at least?"
"Fine. His number is on that bill," she pointed to the coffee table which had a five dollar bill sitting in it. I picked it up and ran into my room.
ME: hey twiggs what's up
TWIGGY: nothin. Marilyn got mad at ginger for driving you guys home and he knocked our fridge over onto pogo
ME: wtf? is pogo okay?
TWIGGY: it only landed on his leg. He's fine.
ME: literally wtf
TWIGGY: well, wuts up with u?
ME: idk.. im bored is all
TWIGGY: id come over but Marilyn would prob throw a vase at me or something
ME: just tell him to come over too :3
TWIGGY: then ginger & pogo would wanna come over
ME: why do you have to be so difficult twiggs xD make all of them come over
TWIGGY: k.
I ran to the living room to tell Kirsty their all coming over, obviously except for John. I have no idea where he is. I kinda want to meet him.
"Kate?! ALL of them?"
"Except for John.."
"Still?! Four people?"
"It'll be fine, Kirsty" she sighed and turned the tv off.
"I'm gonna go get ready," she left the living room and sauntered into her room. I did the same.
I slipped on a maroon ruffle bra and a see-through black lace tank top. I put on black short shorts with maroon fishnet stockings, and stayed barefoot. Kirsty came out wearing a see-through purple crop top with a black bra, and leggings under a purple mini skirt. We both had lots of eyeliner on, black lipstick, and pale foundation.
20 minutes later there was a knock at the door.
"I'll get it!" Kirsty yelled. The door creaked as she opened it.
"Hey," she said to all four of them.
"Hey, what's up?" Marilyn smiled. I didn't really hear anything else they said cause I mainly focused on the tv. Then I felt weight on the couch. I looked to my right and saw John sitting next to me. I bet Kirsty was pissed.. I told her John wasn't coming over.
"Hey, John,"
"Hey," he talked quietly.
"Where have you been?" I asked. He shrugged.
"I've heard a lot about you," he said, propping his combat boots on the coffee table. What was that supposed to mean? "Oh.. Okay?" I said, even though it wasn't supposed to come out as a question. He laughed a bit. I smiled. Then Kirsty and Marilyn came and sat on the couch next to me. Ginger and Pogo sat on the floor under John. I got up and went to the kitchen to get everybody some food. I grabbed a bag of some random chips and got some dip out of the fridge. I heard a crash, but I didn't really worry about it.. I probably should've. I got out a few cups and put kool-aid in them.. That's all we had was kool-aid.
"MARILYN?!" I heard Kirsty yelling.. What the heck?
"WHAT?!" He screamed.. Pogo was sitting in broken glass from the coffee table.
"What happened?" I said.
"Marilyn threw Pogo into the table!" Kirsty shouted, pointing at Marilyn. I felt all the blood drain from my face.
"Why?!" I yelled. I heard my voice echo it was so loud. I threw the food down, not caring if the drink spilled.

*Kirsty's POV*
Pogo and Marilyn were arguing.. And Marilyn literally picked Pogo off the ground and threw him into our glass coffee table.
"MARILYN?!" I shouted at him, angrily.
"WHAT?!" He screamed at me. I backed away a little and saw Kate rounding the corner of the kitchen, holding chips, dip, and kook-aid. Well, she WAS holding them.. The cups fell and the drink went all over the floor, along with our chips.
"What happened?!" She yelled, probably loud enough for our neighbors to hear.
"Marilyn threw Pogo into the table!" Her face went completely white.
"Why?!" She screamed, just as loud. She continued, "Marilyn! Why did you do that?" She ran over to Pogo and kneeled down on her knees. Pogo.. was awake, but he dared say another word. The whole band got up and started arguing with Marilyn. I couldn't understand anything they were saying but a few punches were thrown, I'm sure nobody was hurt though, because they just continued to yell and scream at each other. Kirsty went over to me and did the same thing I did, stare at them. Twiggy kicked Marilyn. Marilyn dodged him and tried to punch Twiggy but Twiggy backed up. Everybody was either screaming, punching, kicking, or dodging. I ran up to them and tried grabbing Ginger to pull him away, but he jerked his arms away and ran closer to Marilyn's face. I put my hand in between them and pried them apart. Kirsty did the same by pulling John and Twiggy away from Marilyn. It was silent for a while, but everybody kept staring at each other.
"What happened to you guys?" I whispered, just loud enough for them to hear.
"I don't know," John said. I was sitting next to John. I liked John's hair. Looked like blonde cotton candy. Kirsty was sitting by Pogo, hugging him constantly, and playfully tugging on his goatee.
"I'm gonna watch a movie in my room," I said. I got up and walked to my room. I climbed in my bed and flipped the tv on. Thoughts swirled around. For some reason my brain felt like it was going to collapse. Time for some shuteye.