Golden Age Of Grotesque

*Kirsty's POV*
We hopped out of the car and went inside his house. He walked around the house and me and Kate followed him. I don't know where Twiggy went.
Marilyn walked around and went inside a room with a black bed, red walls, black bedside tables, and a walk-in closet. This room was meant for me.
"You and Kirsty can share this room," he said with his deep scratchy voice. We nodded in agreement and he bowed. We laughed and sat on the bed. He closed the door after he walked out.
"Kirsty.. This is awkward,"
"I know, Kate, but maybe he's just trying to be nice. You never know. Maybe this rock star is a softie," I winked and she laughed. We went to the bathroom which connected to our bedroom and removed our make-up. I brushed my blonde hair straight and she brushed her black hair straight.
"Kate.. We don't have any pajamas,"
"I don't wanna sleep in my regular clothes," she said. I honestly didn't want to either.

We crept downstairs and looked for Marilyn's room. He didn't show us where it was at earlier. We opened three doors. One was a guest room, one, a bathroom, the other a closet. We opened another door really quietly. We looked inside to see Twiggy sound asleep. All we wanted was some sweats or something to sleep in. I looked into Twiggy's room. He had a brown bed, a black dresser, two black bedside tables, and the walls were a light tan. He rolled over and we hid at the foot of his bed. We poked our heads back up and he was still asleep. Only now he was on his stomach and had his face buried in his pillows. I didn't really know what to do.. We needed clothes but I didn't want to bother Marilyn too.. We tapped Twiggy's head gently. He waved one hand behind him. We tapped his back and he turned around.
"Huh?" He scratched his head.
"We need some clothes to sleep in," we said in unison. He pointed to his dresser and laid back down. We walked over and opened the first drawer. Dresses and skirts. We closed that drawer and opened the second one.
"Twiggy, you kinky little slut," we laughed and he turned towards us.
"What are you talking about?" We picked up the black g-string which was sitting on top of his other clothes and threw it at him.
"That's not mine, it's Marilyn's," We smirked. We opened the third drawer and there was T-shirts and sweat pants. But Twiggy was taller than we were, there was no way we could fit into his clothes. We walked over to him and asked if he had anything smaller than what he wears. Like, old clothes. He shrugged.
"Twiggyyy can you look for some?" He shrugged again and sunk deeper into his pillow. We got tired of messing with him and yanked his covers off of him. He was laying there. Completely naked. With no clothes on. Whatsoever. He blushed but didn't even open his eyes. We threw his covers back on top of him and fell on the floor laughing. We looked up at him and he was sitting up, giggling. We walked out, and shut the door after waving bye to Twiggy. He didn't have any clothes that fit us so we went down to Marilyn's room. We slid the door open and rummaged through his crap without permission. He was asleep and I didn't really care if he got onto us.

*Kate's POV*
We went through every drawer he had. Finally, we just woke him up by bouncing on the bed beside him. He woke up and leaned on his elbow while scratching his head. We looked over him.
"Watcha up to?" He said.
"We need some clothes to sleep in," we smiled and bounced on the bed some more. He got up and went to his closet. He came back out with two pairs of sweatpants and two plain red T-shirts. We thanked him, and he nodded then went back to sleep. We ran up the steps and put on our "pajamas" and went to sleep.

I woke to the sweet smell of whiskey and bacon. I looked to the right of me, and Kirsty was still asleep. I got up, brushed my black hair, and straightened it then put on a gray dress that came to the middle of my thighs. I slipped on some black fishnet stockings and some black converse with silver paint splattered on them. I did my makeup. Black eyeliner with pale foundation and black lipstick, which always kept in my purse. For emergencies, ya know. I fixed my plugs up, and put on a black choker with a white charm (same thing I wore yesterday). Then I ran downstairs to eat. There was (like I predicted) whiskey and bacon. Also with eggs. Marilyn was cooking while Twiggy was standing beside him. I sat on the barstool and spun around on it until I almost threw up.
"Hey Kate"
"Hey Marilyn" I slammed my hands down on the counter to stop myself from spinning.
"How'd you sleep?"
"Fine, you?"
"Good" Kirsty came out into the kitchen, wearing what she wore yesterday. A black lace cropped top with a purple undershirt and high waisted blue jean shorts with combat boots. I heard a whistle, and turned around. Ginger was standing in the middle of the kitchen, looking at Kirsty. I laughed.
"When did Ginger get here?" I asked, a little puzzled.
"When you were asleep we called Ginger and Pogo over," Twiggy responded.
"Where's Pogo?" Kirsty asked.
"He's in the bathroom," Ginger said. Ginger had a cute voice. I liked it when he talked.
"Good morning, you freaking sleepy-heads," Pogo called out, as he rounded the corner to the kitchen. He was making a great first-impression.
Kirsty ran over to Pogo and smiled. Pogo was so much bigger than Kirsty was. He was tall, a little on the bigger side, not fat though, and he towered over Kirsty. I got up out of the bar stool, where they could all see my legs.
Ginger whistled again. I assumed it was because of my stockings. He was definitely making a 'great' impression. I went over to Marilyn and put my arms around his neck from behind, playing with him. Twiggy laughed then I went over and climbed on his back.
"Twiggy back ride!" Everybody laughed. Kirsty was obviously flirting with Pogo. She grabbed his shoulders and climbed up to sit in his arms. Pogo was carrying her like a baby. Twiggy twisted around and sat on the barstool, while picking me up and putting me on the one next to him. I spun around, to face the counter, which now had breakfast sprawled upon it. Whiskey, with eggs and bacon. I grabbed the syrup bottle and Twiggy tried to take it from me. I gave up and let him have it. We both chuckled, and ate our food. Pogo laughed and put Kirsty on the bar stool next to Twiggy then stood up and ate his food. Marilyn smirked at the four of us.

*Kirsty's POV*
Pogo was adorable. This was the first time I've met him and I know we're going to be inseparable. I don't wanna sound like an ass, but I like Pogo a lot.
He set me on the bar stool next to Twiggy. He stood up beside me and ate. I kept staring at him.
When we were done eating, Kate snatched my wrist and walked over to Marilyn.
"Can you drive us home soon?" Kate said. I wasn't sure if she was enjoying it here or not.
"Whenever you want," Ginger said, even though we were talking to Marilyn. Marilyn turned around and glanced at Ginger, nearly emotionless.
Maybe an hour later, after playing random games with Twiggy and Pogo we told Marilyn bye and hopped into Ginger's car.