Cake and Sodomy

*Kate's POV*

Twiggy's hand twisted into mine. I smiled at him, but he couldn't see me. His greasy hair shined in the pale moonlight. I smiled at him, again, even though he still can't see me. He took me to a fancy restaurant called Dè Launche. The bill was 200 dollars at the minimum. I'll admit, I was a little surprised he cared about me so much.

*Kirsty's POV*

"Chug! Chug! Chug!" The guys screamed, while I was holding a full bottle of Budweiser beer, the cheapest, of course. I lifted the bottle to my lips. I tasted the horrible, addicting, taste of beer. I waved my free hand around, pushing Marilyn away. He fought back, and I shoved him to the ground, knocking him on his ass. Serves him right. I swallowed one sip, then the next, and the next. When I had finished the bottle my stomach felt miserable. Then John handed me another bottle.

"I'm not getting wasted at 1:00 A.M.!" I yelled to them, " there's no telling what you junkies would do to me,"I continued, just as Twiggy walked in, holding Kate's hand in one hand, and swinging the car keys around in the other.
"What's happening Twiggs?" Pogo said, unaware that I was right behind him. I placed my hands on his shoulders and he jumped, turning to look at me. I giggled.

"We just went out to eat, why?" He stopped swinging his keys around.
"Because Dè Launche closes at 10:00. And it's 1 AM. Care to explain?" Pogo said, crossing his arms.
"No, I don't care to explain," Twiggy pushed past Pogo. As skinny as he was, he still managed to overpower Pogo somehow. Pogo reached out to grab Twiggy's dress, but missed it by a thread. I could hear faint whispering and giggling from the living room. I stepped through the doorway, and saw John leaning over face first into Ginger's lap. He lifted his head back.
"It's not what it looks like!" He whisper-screamed, while holding up both his hands. Marilyn teased him, and it wasn't long until John's open palms had been balled up into fists, heading towards Marilyn. I took my hands off Pogo and ran in front of Marilyn before John got any closer.
"I can handle my own fights, Babe," Marilyn said, shoving me out of the way.
"Who are you callin' babe?" I said, poking my finger into his chest. He shook his head and smirked, then John lowered his hands and sighed. He ran outside, slamming the door behind him.

Marilyn hugged me with one arm, because in his other hand was a red party cup filled with God knows what. I nodded and smiled at him. He looked at me, then put one arm over my shoulder. What was that about? Did the ole hardcore rockstar become a softie, all of the sudden? I flicked his hand off my shoulder, and gently shoved him away.

"Oh come on you know you want me," he said, obviously drunk. He shrugged and I shook my head, shoving him even further.

"No I don't, you fucking drug-addict," I said. I was joking, but I don't think everybody else figured that out. I stared at them, still extending my arms out towards Marilyn. They laughed after a few moments of silence. I dropped my arms beside me. I ran to the radio, which was playing 'Putting Holes in Happiness' by the egotistical Brian Warner himself. I wrapped my baggy red crop top closer to me. I flipped through the songs, which included Enemies by Shinedown, and almost every single Marilyn Manson song. I shook the knob, and turned it to 'Coma White' by, guess who? It was the only slow song I could find, and I wasn't in my normal rockstar mood. I glanced at the clock. 3:00 AM.
"Marilyn, guys, I'm going to sleep," I said after the song ended. Kate came to bed too.

I sat in my bed for a while watching tv. At about 4:30 I reached over and flicked my light off. That's when so many thoughts went through my head; when I started wondering things and getting paranoid. 'What if Marilyn doesn't like me?' I thought to myself. 'What if none of them like me?' I shook my head, and laid down. It was dark, and fairly quiet if you dismiss the noise all the guys are making. Why are they even still here? Ugh. I trudged up to my feet, and slipped my soft slippers on. I wrapped my robe around me, since I had no pants on. I shook the door open.

"Stop making so much fucking noise!" I screamed.
"Stop trying to fucking sleep!" John screamed back. I walked over to the radio and turned it off, shooing them away.
"Why are you still here?"
"I like your house," Twiggy said. Twiggy didn't bother me; I liked Twiggy.
"Twiggy you and Pogo can stay," I said. I liked both of them. All the others were pretty annoying though. Twiggy and Pogo piled onto the couch. Everyone else passed the keys around, deciding who would drive.
"Bye, Babes," Marilyn said. I shook my head. As he walked by he smacked my ass. What a douche.