Slo-Mo-Tion

*Twiggy's POV*

I don't know what got into Marilyn. I know, he has a lot of bitch fits, but never something like this. Pogo was fine, once again, but this was the second time today Marilyn has either threw Pogo at something or threw something at Pogo. Kate was in her room, supposedly watching a movie. Kirsty was in the kitchen doing God knows what. Me and Pogo were sitting on the couch, watching tv. Marilyn was sitting in the kitchen next to Ginger. John was.. I don't know. I got up off the couch. I saw John coming out of the bathroom and sit next to Pogo as I walked towards Kate's room. I opened the door. It was dark in her room, so I couldn't see anything. I assume she's taking a nap. I took a step, then waved my foot in front of me to make sure I wasn't going to step on anything. I walked, and repeated, walked and repeated, until my foot hit a large board. I hit my foot on it pretty hard, and it probably shook the bed.

"Huuuh?" I heard Kate.

"Hey," I sat on the bed.

"Twiggy?''

"Yeah,"

"What are you doing?"

"I don't know, I just wanted to come see you," I got up and shut the door. It was pitch black. I went around to the other side of the bed and laid down.

"Is Marilyn calmed down?" she asked.

"I think so.. He and Kirsty are talking," I said, staring in her direction, even though I couldn't see her at all.

"Oh, ok," she sunk into her bed. I wrapped my arms around her and fell asleep. We were both tired.

I woke up and glanced at the clock. Kate was still in my arms. It was 9:43, and it was super bright outside, as I pulled the curtains back from the window. I opened the door to the living room and sauntered out, scratching my head. Ginger, John, and Pogo were sitting on the couch and Marilyn was in the kitchen talking to Kirsty.

"Marilyn I wish you would shut your fuckin' mouth for once. I can't hear myself think," Kirsty said. I knew Marilyn was about to explode.

"Sorry, Ms. Know It All," he said, sighing, like he was too good to argue with her. They started arguing, and I didn't pay any mind to it.

"Hey guys," I said to Ginger, John, and Pogo.

"Hey Twiggs. I'm guessing you and Kate had fun last night?" Pogo said with his invisible eyebrows raised.

"No, we didn't, Stephen," I rarely called him by his real name. Only if I was frustrated with him. And he knew that, because he raised both his hands up and widened his eyes.

"Where did you guys sleep, anyways?"

"Marilyn slept in Kirsty's bed. Me, Ginger, and John just went home then came back this morning. I nodded, slowly. Marilyn slept in Kirsty's bed? Maybe that explains why she can't hardly walk.

"You two have fun last night?" Ginger asked Kirsty and Marilyn

"What makes you ask that?" I heard Kirsty yell.

"Oh please you two were louder than a baby crying," he yelled back. Kirsty blushed. I turned to look at her. She looked at me and gave a half smile, like she was embarrassed.

Kate came out of her room, wearing only a towel.

"Hey, Kate,"

"Hey Twiggy," She said.

"Kirsty, where did you put all the laundry at?" Kate asked Kirsty.

"I don't know," she replied. Kate sighed and turned to go to her room. Just before she went inside John reached over and snatched the towel off Kate.

"Daaaaaaaaaamn," I heard Marilyn shout from the kitchen. Kate turned and sprinted into her room, shutting the door behind her. We all busted out laughing. I lightly shoved John over and knocked on Kate's door. She opened it, wearing a bath-robe. I leaned towards her ear.

"I was wondering if I could take you out today. I don't know, a gift from me to you," I said. John "awed" and I slapped his arm.

"Sure?" She said. I could here the surprise in her voice. She kissed me on the cheek and I blushed as she shut the door. I turned around and everybody was staring at me. Including Marilyn and Kirsty. I gave a weak smile and they giggled. I walked over and sat on the couch, propping my feet on what remained of the coffee table. Kate came out of her room about 20 or so minutes later wearing a black mini skirt, a red under shirt, and a black crop top over her undershirt. To tie it all together, she had black combat boots on. Here I was, looking like a piece of shit, and her looking gorgeous as always.

Long story short, I made John drive me home so I could get ready. I ran inside and held one finger up, motioning I'd be right back. I slid in the doorway and ran to my room. I put on my green dress, brown leggings, and combat boots. I obviously didn't need to fix my dreads. I put on black lipstick and pale foundation with eyeliner, then ran back outside.

"Took you long enough, Twigs," John said, rolling the window back up. I hopped in the passenger side and John drove out of our driveway. I was really giddy. What did Kate think of me?

*Kate's POV*

I like Twiggy... But it DID surprise me when he asked to take me out. What did Twiggy think of me?

Twiggy drove into the driveway with John. He was wearing his green dress, for special occasions, and combat boots with leggings. Where was he taking me, if it was going to be THAT special?

"Hey, Twiggy," I said. I was nervous. My stomach was doing summer salts. I smiled, weakly.

"Hey, Katelynn," he called me by my real name. Crap.

"Where are we going?" I said, as I was shutting the car door.

"It's a surprise, sweetheart," he winked. I giggled and flipped the radio on. "Feel Like This" by goon moon came on. Twiggy and I sung along with it.

"I wanna put on a sexy dress," we laughed.

"And drink 'till I am a mess," we giggled, and giggled, and giggled.

"I wanna feel like this for the rest of my life," We screamed. We both stared at each other, until Twiggy turned to focus back on the road, swerving around a tree, barely missing it.

"Close one, Twiggs," I smiled, out of sympathy, and he grabbed my hand.