Ragini - A Fallen Petal

Laksh and kavya,  both looked ragini to know her reaction.

Ragini is numb,  freezed and didnt uttered anyword.. 

Swara with a sigh came infront of her..  Ragini...  I want to tell you something.  What I am going to tell will hurt soo much..  but you have to realise nothing forced is permanent forever.

Ragini.. you are wrong,  you are wrong on soo many ways..  This marriage,  the marriage of laksh and kavya,  I know everything before itself.  More precisely speaking,  I am a part of this plan...  not at all me,  Papa,  Ma,  DP papa,  AP ma, Even daadi knows everything about this marriage. 

When laksh told me about his plan,  at that moment itself I realised it is needed, because otherwise you will think whatever you are done in the past are  right.  When I discussed it with mom and dad they both are angry at first,  then they realised it is injustice for me.  Because what I felt at the moment, betrayal....,  you too should know that.  Laksh told AP ma and papa (DP) about it, they are too reacted the way papa and ma did.  But at the end they too realised you should know the pain you gave to everyone.

We cant take risk by not informing dadi..  So we all together talked to her...  she is angry.....  very angry at first,  then she realised you need it,  you need this for the better future of yours.
Ragini....  you can hate me,  you can hate us,  but I want to tell this,  we all love you..  we know you changed.  But for what,  only because laksh loved you..  not by regret.  You have to know you did wrong and how you hurted everyone.  You should realise the fact that laksh didnt want you..  There is no ragini needed in laksh life.  This is what I felt ragini...  when you betrayed,  i want you to know how I felt. 
Ragini...  please this is the end of this chapter,  you should start your life new...  move on,  I will be there...  we will be always swaragini..  dont think that I got sanskar and you got nothing.  We will be with you,  mom,  dad and dadi,  we all loves you.  This is only a blow for what you did.  I hope we will always been swaragini.
I never told sanskar about this plan, because I know he will not support. He have insecurities,  he still think he is the reason for everything.but he is not,  he realised his mistake and did a lot. Whatever thank you,  only because of you I got sanskar.

Ragini didnt uttered a single word.  She just stare at nowhere.

Shekar cames to her,  beta..  I know you are angry,  but you should realise that this is all happened because of you.  You cant force love.  You betrayed your own sister.  For me you and swara are one..  I cant stand always with you.  I hope you will start a new life.

Ap sighed and comes near ragini.  I know what I did is wrong.  But you hurted my son.  When my son cried infront of me,  I realised how much pain you gave him.  Dont think that we are strangers.  You are always welcome to this home as swaras sister.

Dadi called ragini,  laadooo.  You know that dadi ma loves you the most...  but you did wrong and you questioned my upbringing.  I want to clear that mistake,  that is why I supported them.

Ragini then also didnt uttered a word.

But sujatha did... she shook her head. Didi... I never expected this from you. Everyone says you are the best. How can you support them in such a cruel game?

Ap looked sujatha. Sujathaa.... This is for laksh,  this is for ragini too to realise every wrong have to be punished. I didnt told you about it because I thought you will tell this to anyone without thinking twice. You always did it. That is why,  i am sorry sujatha.

Sujatha smiled a bit. Didi... I am not educated like you all. I am not as good as you all. I am little bit selfish and love my childrens more.but I will never support such a thing. How can I?  Because I have a daughter and no mother will never forgive for what you did today. You all,  including her own father and grandmother betrayed her. You people are the worst. She is a girl and you all together did it infront of soo many people. How can a father do this to his daughter. If her mom is alive,  this will never happen.. I always tell the truth and you all never heared. The truth is shekhar bhaiyya only loves swara.. he betrayed his first wife janaki and now her daughter ragini too.
I will tell you one thing,  its better for ragini to have no father than having such a father...
And swaragini... my foot.. hey chore... ragini,  listen to me... there is no swaragini,  they are playing with your heart.. you are ragini and she is swara. She is your step sister and sharmishta is your step mom. They proved it. And I have to tell you now I feel shekhar is your step dad too....