Ragini - A Fallen Petal 6

When Harsh entered the room,  he saw ragini is sat on the bed and her head on sarika chest.  Sarika is caressing her hair. Harsh felt a pang on his heart.

He came and sat on the otherside. Ishaan too sat on the other side of sarika. Ragini looked at them and tightened het grip on sarika.

Sarika patted her.  Dont worry ragu.. 

Mom...  dad want to talk with ragini. Please come with me, Ishaan said

Ragini looked ishaan and pouted.  She is my mom and she only loves me,  go away. Dont call her mom. She childishly whined.  She hugged sarika.

Ishaan laughed when he saw Ragini expression.Whenever him,  sharan and ishaani fight,  she always tell they are her mom and dad and they loves her the most.

Harsh caressed her head.  Then what me and ishaan do.  You know ishaan too want love from his mom.. ishaan will cry if you didnt allow him to talk with his mom.  You both are her childrens. So would you allow him to talk with her?
Harsh want ragini to throw away that possesive side of her.

She glared him.  Then looked sarika.  Isnt he your son mom?

Sarika nodded.

Arrey,  so he is my brother. Isnt it mom? Ragini smiled.  The first time they saw her smile and felt relief.

Ishaan nodded.  Yes,  you are my sister.

Ragini slowly touched his hand,  you love me na?  She touched her ears like a child. Sorry..

Ishaan cupped her cheek. Ofcource Butter cup...  I love you soo much. Then he realised,  he called her Butter cup...  that is what he calls ishaani.

Harsh looked his son. Then he took ragini hand.  So you 3 are made a group and i am out?   How can you do that.

Ragini stared him?  Who are you?  Ragini asked like a child.

Ragini...  this is my dad..ishaan said.

Ragini just stared harsh. Then like a child who got icecream her face changed in to a pout..Your dad means?  Mine too silly.  You are my dad.Isnt it?  Ragini asked.

Ishaan and harsh looked at eachother.  They know this is wrong.  Her father is outside and whatever no father want their child to claim other person as her father. Before they explain sarika said..

Ragu....  he is your dad and this is your brother.

Ishaan looked his mom and he know he cant scold on his mom.  Whatever he will say,  his mom is not going to hear.

Harsh sighed. He let it go and talked with ragini.. he want to mingle with her and make her comfortable. 

After sometime harsh told ishaan to bring each of them  to ragini.  He want to know how she feel about everyone.

Ragini... will you answer my questions when i ask. Harsh questioned.

Ragini nodded.  Ofcource papa,  i will.

Harsh felt happy by hearing papa from her. After ishaani gone,  he carved for hearing the word.

Uttara,  Parinitha and Adarsh came to the room and ragini kept her hand tight on harsh.

Harsh asked,  why you are fearing those...  tell me ragini,  i am here  dont worry.

Ragini shook her head. I..   they will hurt me.. they hate me,  they are angry with me because I am in their house and i hurted their brothers.

Harsh nodded and then rp, dp,  sujatha and Ap came. Ragini hide behind harsh. Then said they will be angry because i hurted their childrens.

Then came Sharmishta and shekhar with swara. Ragini shouted and cried. Go... go away,  please dont hurt me.  Dida, Daadi and daadaji too came. Shekhar want to hug his daughter once,  but he saw how afraid she is.