Ragini - A Fallen Petal 4

Sanskaar entered MM and saw everyone sitting on the hall. He doesnt uttered a word,  went to guest room and placed the books in his bed. Then he returned to the hall and took a glass of water and drank it.

Sanskaar... Sujatha called,  how is ragini?

Everyone looked at sanskaar to hear about ragini.Laksh heart beaten fast in away he doesnt know why he is nervous. He himself throw out that girl to free from the unwanted relationship and why she still bothering him?

Sanskaar sighed,  she is not okay mom... she is not at all.. She didnt even uttered a word since yesterday,  not eaten anything. She is afraid,  afraid of everyone... tears flowed through his eyes.

Swara looked at him. No... I think she want to comeback again in laksh life,  so she is trying to act.. she doesnt even changed now also.... This is why i supported laksh. She never changed. If the matter of laksh,  she will do anything,  not even care others feelings. This is not love, it is madness.This time i will go and make her understand, love is not the thing that you can forcefully take,  for her future she need to move on.

Sanskaar stopped swara. Swara... you believe it or not... i dont care. Now i need to help ragini,  so better you stand as far as away from her. Not at all you,  your father, mother,  Laksh everyone dont interfere in her life again.

Swara shouted. Sanskaar... I love you,  i still love you. That doesnt mean you can break apart me and ragini,  my family and ragini. That is the decision of my father and ragini belongst to our family.

Sanskaar smiled,  you said it now swara... Your father,  not ragini's father. I dont want to make a debate here. Dadaaji gave me full rights on ragini. Today onwards i am going  to take decisions regarding her matters. He walked away from them to his room.

Swara is numb. How could sanskaar behave like this. She is losing her love again only because of ragini. Why ragini?  Why? 

Laksh laid on his bed. Sanskaar each word echoed in his head. Sanskaar,  now sanskaar is going to protect ragini... Why?  Ragini loved laksh,  not sanskaar. Why i am jealous?  I dont want sanskaar to interfere in ragini life.
Why sanskaar said she is afraid?  Afraid of what? So much questions and no answer in his hand to tell his heart he is right. I know only onething,  if she is acting or not she is never be afraid of me. I am her obsession and i know that will never fade away. Laksh closed his eyes with soo many thoughts.

Sanskaar took one of ragini diary and started to read...he didnt know how much time left, because  he is engrossed in the book. He read a little girl worries,  her pains,  her fears to the girl who betrayed by sooo many peoples. He cried and cried his heart out. He felt pity for the girl who carved for love,  Searching for love which she is failed to get till now. 

Morning

The phone ringing made sanskaar woke up,  he doesnt know when he slept. He took the phone and saw Ishaan is calling.

Ishaan is his best friend, not at all best friend,  his brother from another mother. Sanskaar and Ishaan are collage mates. Cupid between him and kavitha. Ishaan know sanskaar inside out. When sanskaar is broken down by kavitha death,  that time ishaan saved him from the breakdown. His family helped him soo much. They are not in the same class,  still they became the best of friend. Ishaan is not like him,  He is not impulsive,  he will always took decisions that cannot hurt anyone. He is like a glue,  to be attached with everyone in a short span of time. But sanskaar never told him about the revenge, he know that ishaan will be angry. That is what sanskaar regret the most. If he told him those times,  he never get in to this miseries.
When he told the thingses happened in his life,  he scolded for not telling him. He is angry that sanskaar took such a decision.