Ragini - A Fallen Petal 3

Laksh closed his eyes...  He want to sleep..  but sleep is not going to come near him..  sanskaar words are echoing in his head.
More than that whenever he is trying to close his eyes..  that face with no emotion is haunting him.  Ragini standing there with no emotion is making him restless.  Why?  Why she didnt cried?  Why she didnt even shouted? Why,  why sanskaar is so emotional and soo afraid of losing ragini?  What is the reason?  He tried sleeping to avoid the thought,  he whispered again and again in his mind he did nothing wrong...

Swara lay down on the bed and thought about the thingses happened.. Sanskaar is not near her,  more than that he is sleeping in another room and he is not sure about their relationship. Swaras heart pained,  she cant lose him.. Its her real love and she dont want to lose the man. Why?  Why sanskaar more concerned about ragini rather than her?  Why sanskaar hurted everyone with his words? How can he say that swara and ragini are not one. She know after everything they will be swaragini again, but her hopes are shattered by sanskaar.

Sanskaar is trying,  trying to sleep. But he cant... he is worried about ragini.. she is the only one came in to his mind. That girl who is afraid about the pain of a man who try to hurt her with a knife.. that innocence.. who broken her? He wants to sleep... he is trying.. he felt uncomfortable with the thoughts. Sanskaar whispered himself... I just want to lay on moms lap.. I really need it... Sanskaar thoughts are broken by the knocking sound in his door. When he opened the door he is amazed, because he saw his mom Infront of the door.

Mom?  You are not sleeping yet?

Sujatha smiled and came inside the room. She sat on the bed and told him to lay his head on her lap.

Sanskaar laid down and put his head on his mothers lap. Mom... how did you know I am thinking about you right now?

Sujatha caressed his head. Mothers instinct. I know my son more than anyone. Sanskaar... I know I am not an ideal mother, Your badi ma is perfectly fit for that category. I am a selfish mother,  I love you and uttara more,  but that doesnt mean I didnt love this family. I love everyone. The problem is my love for my husband and childrens are a little more. I am not a perfect persons, I have so many flaws.
Today I want to tell you the reason why I always try to see fault on swara and her family. To be honest,  I am never happy about your relation with swara and gadodiya family. It is not because she is a bangalan,  that is just a point that i showcase infront of others. The reason is Ragini. I know i hurted ragini too.. but somewere i always pitied that gir.
That day they accepted laksh proposal for swara,  i hated that family... i really disliked laksh too. That is the reason why i always have a dislike for swara. How can she?  Whatever it is,  how can she accept her sister fiance... if i am in her place,  i will slap on their face for the proposal and stand with my sister. Every sister should do that,  every mother,  father and family do the same. But not the gadodiyas. They accepted the proposal,  more than that they ignored ragini and forced her to celebrate the wedding of her sister.They never thought about the feeling of her.. she is faced the same people there who attended her engagement. They never thought about how does she felt when facing them. Their questioning eyes of her incapabilities. I hated that family because of that sanskaar. I am afraid of swara,  because in the future,  I am afraid that you will too change like that. More than that i am afraid,  if my uttara face such a situation she will force you to hurt my daughter too...For her she have her own values and it is above all. She will never understand people like us who has so many flaws. That is the reason why i have always a dislike towards that family. Today they broken ragini again.. i dont know what to do,  but i want my son to be with ragini as a friend. I dont want you to choose Laksh and your family,  because you are a brother. You are the brother of uttara and i want my son to be on the right side this time.