Ragini - A Fallen Petal 5

Ishaan started the car and drove to his home.  The moment he saw ragini,  his heart is thinking about her, Ishaani...  his sister.  The grief is still in there in his heart.  It never healed.  He hide it well in a corner of his heart.  But today the memmories are again opening...  old wounds are still fresh.

Dr. Harsh Ranavat and Sarika Ranavat. One of the most beautiful parents ever in the world. They tought  their children how to respect others,  how to be humble and moreover gave the freedom to choose their on life. Everyone loved them,  that is why god decided to take one of their child to gave them the biggest exam of their life. Ishaani Ranavat and Ishaan Ranavat,  Their 2 beutiful childrens. Ishaani is the youngest.

That day still in ishaan mind as fresh as today. The day he lost his life,  his princess,  his sister ishaani and his best friend Sharan Ahooja.

Sharan Ahooja,  he first met him in that orphanage - Abhaya  when he is 5 years old. He and sharan are on the same age. Ishaani is 2 years younger than them. Abhaya,  that orphanage is like a family for them. Nobody know who is sharan parents. They got him infront of the orphanage,  a child covered with towel. Sharan became one of the close friend of him and ishaani. Sharan is a chaser. Chaser of his dreams. He is more than brilliant. Ishaan father helped him for the expense of sharan studies. Sharan want to work part time and earn but dr. Harsh said to concentrate on his dreams. He acheived,  in a small age sharan acheived his dream. A young scientist in ISRO. But people know him as one of the best car racer of the nation.

When and how,  nobody know they fell in love. Ishaani and Sharan. A childhood love. Sharan told his feelings to Sarika,  ishaan mother. She is very happy when she heared. For her sharan is her own child. They are all happy.

2 days before the tragedy is the day of their engagement. They are soo happy and condemned. The whole day they partied together. Due to the sudden hartal nobody from Abhaya orphanage came to the engagement.  That is why they all decided  to go there and spent time with them.

The day he still regret. If they didnt started the journey.......... their fate will be something else. That day they all went to the orphanage. Ishaani,  Sharan and sarika on the back seat. Ishaan and harsh on the front. Then it happened. A truck came without brake and hit on the side. Their car fell in to the left side of the valley.

Ishaan didnt remember anything happened after that. When he opened his eyes in a hospital with a fractured leg and hand,  his head is hurted soo much. There is a bandage on his head too. Someone put him on a wheel chair and it stopped infront of the mortury. He saw 2 bodies covered with a white sheet. He is still shivering with the thought. He saw his dad is crying and.....  That is the day Ishaani and Sharan gone from their life.

He felt angry towards everyone. Why?  Why didnt he died. but he and his father slowly came back to theirself because they knows ishaan mother needed them. That day he saw the pain of parents who lost their childrens. They are broken and still they tried to move on. Hided their wounds well in a corner of their heart.

Ishaan came out of his thoughts when he parked his car in the porch. He took the diaries and walked to the front door. He opened it and entered and saw his father and mother on the hall. Ishaan smiled and put the books on the table.

Ishaan.... Go and change. I will make tea and snack. Sarika said.

Ishaan nodded and get in to his room to change. He came to the hall and sat on the couch.

Ishaan... My work is over here. Why dont we go back tomorrow evening to ladakh. Do you have any work. Harsh asked.

Ishaan sighed. Dad,  actually i need your help. We can go back after 2 days. Before that i need you to come with me.