CHAPTER 18

CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 17

THIRD POV

"Get your fucking hands off me you mother-fucking toe-licking dirty son-of-a-fucking-bitch! Just wait till I fucking tell Lydia! She'll fucking cut off your dick and fucking super-glue it to your fucking forehead! You mother-fucker!"

"I wholeheartedly agree, Gabriel. And if Miss Lydia does not cut off your dick and superglue it to your forehead, I by all occasions, will. Now unhand up and return our mate to us." 

"Oh cut the bullshit Owen, something tells me that this is our precious mate's idea. Because I know for fucking certain that Gabriel has fluffy pink cuffs on." 

"I have fucking what on me?! Oh hell to the mother-fucking no. Listen here you fucking bastards, your gonna un-fucking-tie me and put on whatever else these other fuckers are wearing or Imma cut off your fucking dicks and glue them to your foreheads!" 

"нет, you must threat better. If you don't remove cuffs and bring back мой маленький дьявол I will chop off feet and hands with spoon and sew hands to legs and feet to arms. Then I will use cheese grinder on dick and put it on top of salad that I feed you." 

Silence ensues the surrounding area, between murmurs riled up between the suited men that had kidnapped the group of five men. Most of which were murmurs of not getting paid enough and Russians being terrifying. 

"Unhand me you mortal!" An angry boom echoes into the room that the five brothers sat tied up in, "I will kill you!" 

"Well, that dude sounds angry." Nathan mumbles, rolling his eyes behind the paper bag his head was in.  

"Indeed Nathan. Almost like he was kidnapped as well." Owen responds, scoffing under his breath as he tries readjusting his legs. Apparently, he kicked the kidnappers a little too much. Because he currently looked like someone was practicing rope tying for bdsm on his legs, which resembled a mermaids tail. Kinda. 

"Was that fucking sarcasm from the mother fucker that had no emotions up until he went fucking psycho?" Gabriel's voice was also full of sarcasm, his forehead scrunched up under the pink silk tie over his eyes, and his mouth pursed in a pouty frown. 

"Be nice Gabe, if I remember everyone pretty much went psycho. And honestly, I don't think that the term psycho would work in our situation unless you're talking about Lydia. Didn't you say she crashed a jet for fun?" Axel's voice was just as smokey as normal, though he did have leather binding his arms and legs together, similarly to Owen and Raven, and a wide leather strap across his eyes. He wasn't nearly as pissed as the rest of the boys, mostly because he was almost certain that Lydia had something to do with this. 

"Shut up, all of you! You, mortals, are ridiculous!" Thor thundered again, as he is practically tossed by the remaining suited men into the available spot between Axel and Owen.