p r o l o g u e

"If I really wanted to become famous on social media I totally could"

I sigh at the sound of the voice. Jeon Jungkook. Single handedly the most competitive person I know beside myself.

"What's on your mind today Jeon?" I start a conversation, turning my body so I'm facing him.

"I was just saying that I could totally become internet famous if I really wanted to"

"And I bet you can't"

"I'd do better on the internet than you" Jungkook scoffs and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah right and you really think people would want to follow a child adult whose obsessed with banana milk"

"I'm not a child adult thank you very much, but a child adult would probably do better than you"

"You did not just say that" I say through gritted teeth and lean forward towards him.

"Yes. I. Did." Jungkook smirks and leans forward also, starting a glaring competition between the two of us.

"Mr Kim and Mr Jeon, this is the fifth time this week you've had a staring competition, fix whatever sexual tension you've got going on and concentrate please" the annoying voice of our teacher, Mrs Yoo, breaks our competition forcing both of us to break eye contact.

I started concentrating more, taking note of few key points that my teacher made. I look over to my left slightly only to be met with a smirking Jungkook staring in my direction.

"What are you staring at Jeon?"

"I won the staring competition"

I roll my eyes at his idiocy and focus back on the lesson, his gaze never left my side.

A poking sensation in my arm pulls me from my concentration once more, causing me to look back over to Jungkook, only to see him continuously poking me in the arm with his pen.

"Can you not?" I glare at him.

He pauses his actions and looks up at me with a shit eating grin, "I wanna make a bet"

A smirk makes its way into my face, " I like where this is heading"

"I bet you a kiss that I can get one thousand followers before you"

"Yeah? Well I bet you a date that I can get one thousand followers before you"