005

TAEHYUNG POV

"Did you get lost on your way here or something?" I laugh

"Shut up" Jungkook answers back, sleep still prevalent in his voice as he speaks.

"No wait- did you wrestle a shark before school- no wait- did you—"

"Shut the fuck up I slept in, okay?" He raises his voice at me.

"No need to shout geez"

He glares at me and I shut up.

However soon his glare turns into a smirk and I look at him confused.

"Are you good?" I ask

"I gained a follower last night, I'm so winning this bet" he leans back in his chair looking accomplished.

"Oh wow so intimidating" I roll my eyes, "I gained five, dipshit, don't look so accomplished"

"I'm still beating you though" his smirks still continues to lurk on his face, "if I'm correct I'm at seventy-six followers now, while you're only on... sixty-nine"

"What? That's not true" I glare, "prove it"

Jungkook shrugs and gets his phone out. He taps on his account showing me his 76 followers.

"I don't believe you!" I get my own phone out and tap onto his account. To my dismay, he did in fact have 76 followers, a whole 7 followers more than me.

"I hate-"

"Mr Kim, Mr Jeon, really? Again? And is that your phones I see??" Mrs Yoo sighs and grabs our phones, "boys both of you see me after class for detention"

Both me and Jungkook groan in sync, not believing our luck.

"Good going fucktard"

"This was your fault dipshit"