Chapter 8

|4 months later|
                                         •SOPHIA•

As I'm sleeping I hear the door slam shut and someone calling my name over and over. Being that I'm 7 months I really didn't feel like getting out of the bed to see who it was.

"Sophia". The person said again and I sit up wiping my eyes to get a clear view of who it was.

"Promise is that you". I ask rubbing my stomach.

"Yeah it's me I didn't mean to come in here like this but you wasn't answering your phone I thought something happened to y'all so I used the spare key you gave me to come in". He said turning on the light and walking over to the bed.

"Where's Lisa". I ask leaning against the headboard.

"She's in the living room you mind going in there with me so she knows everything's cool". He asked and I nod pushing the covers back standing up.

Following him to the front I see her sitting on the couch on her phone.

"Hey, Lisa". I said walking over to shake her hand and she shook mines squeezing it a little too tightly with a smile on her face.

I look over at Promise who had a smile on his face and just laugh it off releasing her hand.

"I love how y'all getting along a little bit more now". He said as I took a seat on the couch.

"So since y'all are here I can cook some breakfast". I said looking between the two.

"That would be great and we can talk about the baby". Promise said nodding his head taking a seat.

Nodding I stand up and make my way to the kitchen.

I decided to make Huevos Rancheros since that's what I planned on making anyway. Getting all the ingredients I start cooking.

|1 1/2 hours later|

After the food was finished I fixed our plates and took it to the living room. Handing them Thee plates I sit down and dig in.

"What the hell is this". Lisa asked causing me to look over at her.

"Food so eat it". Promise said looking over at her before taking a bite of his food.

"This shit low key hit though". He said causing me to laugh.

"My Abuelo makes it every time I stay the night over his house". I said and me and Promise started eating.

After we finished I took our plates and took them to the kitchen. Going back into the living room I take a seat since he said they had something to talk to me about.

"So what we wanted to talk about was if you wanted to come meet me and Lisa's parents tomorrow". He asked and I nodded smiling.

"I would love to meet you guys parents". I said looking between the two.

"My mom has been talking about meet you for a while but I wanted to wait till you and Lisa was cool". He said and I nod seeing her roll her eyes on the side.

"Yeah I don't mind meeting them but I have to go to my own family's house today". I said and he stands up.

"Cool well, we about to get out your way, and thanks for the food". He said making his way over to me.

Standing up I give him a hug and walk them to the door.

"If you have a problem with anything call me". He said looking down at me rubbing my stomach and I look past him to Lisa who was glaring at me.

"Okay, y'all be safe". I say giving him a small smile.

Closing the door I sigh and walk back to my room.

Something is strange about that lady...

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE