Chapter 5

|2 months later|
•PROMISE•

I just picked up some donuts Sophias been eating these last couple of months and some fruit with some kind of sauce I think it's called Cham chom chamoy something like that I don't really know but she loves it so I get it.

Pulling into her parking lot I grab the stuff I got her and walk to her apartment. Knocking on the door it swings open and Sophia stood there smiling but her face lit up when she saw was I had.

"I was just thinking about this". She said taking the fruit cup away from me.

"What are you doing here though". She asked as I sat the box of donuts of the coffee table and took a seat.

"Lisa told me to invite you to some kind of baby class for today". I said and she held out the fork with watermelon on it out and I ate it.

"Sure I'll go but why couldn't she ask me herself". She asked and I shrugged even though I knew why.

Lisa swears I'm messing around with Sophia when I only see her as a good friend no feeling or nothing like that we just vibe.

"What time does the class start". She asked looking over at me.

"It starts at two and it's a good thing you already dressed so we can just go". I said looking at my phone seeing it's 1:35.

"Hold in let me go get my phone". She said standing up and going to the back.

"I'm ready". She said and I open the front door for her.

"Wait". She said making her way over to the coffee table.

Watching her she opens up the box of donuts and grabs three.

"What". She asked as we made our way into the car.

"Nothing". I said shaking my head and I started the car.

"Can I use the aux". She asked and I looked over at her nodding.

Music started playing and I realized I didn't know what they were saying.

"I don't know what they saying but I like it". I said dancing a little in my seat causing her to laugh.

"It's a love song". She said looking down at her phone.

"Aye send me the name of this". I said and she nodded.

The rest of the ride was filled with her putting me on to new music.

|25 minutes later|

We finally made it to the class and when we walked in I see Lisa so I walk over pulling her into a hug giving her a kiss.

"Hey, baby". I said as she hugged me back.

"Hey". She said releasing me and looking at Sophia.

"Hello, Lisa". Sophia said staring at her.

"Hey". Lisa said rolling her eyes on the sligh but I still saw her and I'm glad Sophia didn't.

"Okay parents take a seat at a table". This woman said walking into the room.

We all went and sat at a table and there was a fake baby there with different shit on the table.

"So first we are going to work on changing a diaper". The lady said and I looked around the table for a diaper.

"Is this it". I ask holding this white thing up.

"Yeah, that's it". Sophia said and I looked over smiling at her.

I started trying to put the diaper on but the shit was confusing me.

"Lisa do you want to help Promise he looks a little lost". I heard Sophia say causing me to look over.

"Yeah, baby come help me". I said and she sighed walking over taking the diaper from me.

"You know what man Sophia come on". I said grabbing her hand and taking her to an empty table.

"Would you please teach me how to do this since it looks like I'll be the only one doing it". I said and she nodded her head with a smile taking a diaper off the table and showing me how to do it.

Out of habit I reach over and rub her stomach it feels a little firm.

"Good everybody's looks correct now let's try making a bottle". The lady said and I picked up the bottle and Sophia got the powder.

"So you guys are using the bottle". She asked and I cleared my throat.

"This might sound a little weird but I was gone ask a little later if after you gave birth and everything if you could give us the milk". I said scratching the back of my neck.

"You want me to pump my breast milk". She asked and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I heard it was good for the baby well at least that's what one of my friends who got kids told me". I said and she started smiling.

"Sure I'll do it for you guys". She said nodding.

"And look for every bag you pump I'll pay you 5k for it". I said pouring three scoops of powder into the bottle.

"Okay cool". She said grabbing the lid of the bottle and putting it on.

After doing the bottle she had us doing some more stuff. I stood back and watched Sophia move around the table as she held a smile on her face.

Sophia is going to make a great mom one day...

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE