How High // Bo Sinclair

Ambrose was filled with tension after one of the latest victims nearly made it to town, before Lester found them, was "going to take them for help" only to bring them back to the house, where Bo was hostile and angry, at everyone including myself. Since we couldn't be alone in the same room together without arguing, today I decided to dust the House of Wax, and put up some of Vince's newer stuff when he can come help me.

Just the bottom floor took me about two and a half hours, making sure I got every little nook and hole I could get to. I took a break to get water but returned quickly and made my way up the stairs, dusting the railing and sweeping webs off the wall and floor. I took a turn into the bedroom and began with the crib and wax babies first, and just as I sat them back down, I realized Bo was leaning in the doorway.

I pulled my headphones out, tucking them in my shirt but didn't bother to engage in any form of conversation. I stayed quiet while I began wiping down the wax bed.

"So what, ya still ain't talken ta me?" he asks, passive-aggressively. I shrugged, "Why should I? It'll start another fight, and I'm too busy to deal with it right now" I claimed before giving him a short glance, moving around to the other side of the bed. Bo let out a deep exhale and moved towards the window. "Well shit, (y/n), maybe if you hadn't let that squealy bitch go-" "Don't start with me, Bo! I ain't playin'!" I shouted, throwing the rag down in aggravation.

"You think I am!? What the hell do ya think woulda happened, had she made it to town!? Huh!?" "It ain't my damn fault she got free!" he shook his head, hands on his hips and brows knitted, "No, but it is your damn fault she got out of the station!" he shouted.

"Bullshit! I told you I wasn't staying there to watch 'er! You're the one who took off when I said so! I had other stuff to do!" "Oh yeah, like what!?" "I had to go get the damn boyfriend still!" and so began the argument once again.

We shouted for an hour, maneuvering around one another in the bedroom, but staying apart. Vincent shown up, walking to the door away to get my attention, but was interrupted by Bo, "Not right now, god damn it, Vincent!" "Don't you yell at him!" I screamed back, becoming angrier as the seconds passed by. "Don't tell me what to do, (y/n)! He's my brother, not'churs!" "But he is! He and Lester both are!" Vincent continued to stay quiet, looking between us. "They became my brothers when I decided to marry you, you asshole!" I resume.

"Speaking of! Why the hell'd you even do that? Huh!?"

"Why'd I do what!?"

"Marry me, stupid!"

"Because I love you, you piece of shit!"

"That's ya own damn fault, ain't got nothin' to do with me!"

"Don't you dare start this again, Bo Sinclair! I ain't doin' it again, mostly not in front of Vincent!" I shout angrily, feeling the bubble of worry and nerves build up, leaning against the anger.

"Hell, we might as well get a damn divorce! Ain't nobody happy in this relationship!"

"Don't you fucken dare say that! I'll shove you out that damned window, an- what the hell are you doin' now!?" I shouted, watching him turn and look out over the window, "I'm checking the height, you bat crazy bitch. I wanna see if it's worth it, or if I'll survive and continue bein' stuck here with you!"

Silence.

It was gut wrenching to hear that Bo contemplated suicide- if it meant now being with me anymore. He turned away from the window, glancing at me. I could feel the lump in my throat, the painful stabbing through my gut, and the ringing in my ears. I shook my head, dropping the can of cleaning spray as I rung my finger, shaking my head as I blinked back tears, only to cause them to fall instead.

"Go to hell, Bo" my voice wavered and cracked before I flung the piece of jewelry at him before turning and running past Vincent, who made an attempt to grab my arm, only for me to yank back quickly as I jogged down the stairs, and out the museum. My shoes pounding against the sidewalk as I made my way to the edge of town.

--

Hey, guys!

So, my plan is to *try* and upload at least once a day, or maybe every other day, I'm still unsure. I'm also doing the same on my other one shot/shit book (about the book/film The Outsiders if you know what it is; there's a lot more and it may even be better than this book tbh). But! I am going to try to get some NONE House of Wax stuff up tomorrow (depending how writing goes today- lol). Is there anybody you want to see? Or see more of? There are some people I can't write- because I haven't seen their films and such (Hannibal, Norman Bates, etc.)((ill add their stuff to my "need to watch" list so I can one day maybe write for them)) But, you I will always be sure to message you/reply back and ask for someone else so you STILL get your chapter.

I think I will be writing for The Lost Boys today, David specifically, but that could change to someone else.

ALSO! Do you guys like this type of stuff? Or would you prefer I stick to soft-mushy things?

Please let me know what you think, and who you want to see. (:

-A.