Chapter 3: No wait! Stop!

⚠️WARNING⚠️
❗Abuse, blood, depression is coming through in this chapter. If you don't wanna read this, you can skip this chapter. Thank you❗

《¤Paul's Pov¤》

I've been living inside Pat's house for like a lot of weeks.

I am happy that he kept me in and let me stay, he is my best friend and I love him (no shipping please)

I went outside for some air and walk

For a lot of minutes and such, cold air hit my face and I felt my cheeks freezing.

I sat down on a bench and think for a while.
Why did Patryck kept me in, in the first place?

Aside from being worried and wants to be my friend. He is probably...

Whatever its nothing... I stood up from the bench and realized I have been sitting there only got 5 seconds so I decided to go back home.

~At home~

Patryck was out for work so he isn't here today, I sat down on the sofa and closed my eyes to think.
Somehow memory of doctors and scientists clouded my head, I realized I have a big scar on my eye and on my forearm.
I looked at the scar on my forearm and suddenly remembered the time... people... these people slit my forearm for substances or whatever the fuck they want with my blood, I remembered myself going outrageously savage turning into my monster form.

Monster form?

Oh no, I also remembered the time they-

I shoke my head and. I suddenly fell asleep, too much thinking made me sleep.

And then...

A minute later I woke up inside the lab "what am I doing here!?" I looked around breathing heavily
"Why am I here again!?"

I was all tied up in a chair with scissors, tongs and injections beside me. I tried to get out of my chair but a scientist came inside with a 2 doctors.

I was so scared, I kept telling them to let me go but they seem to ignore or... they can't hear me?

But truth. They can't hear me.

They brought me to a room and started untying me, I can't move! I feel weak and such.
They lie me down on a table and tied me up.

"No wait! Stop!" I yelped but they didn't hear me.

They started to tear my shirt open and slit my forearm.

I groaned feeling the pain somehow, warm tears rolling down my eyes

"Please!! Stop!!" I cried out again and then they made another on my shoulder.

They were talking to each other and started to get something from the box, I don't know what it is but all I can do is lie down there and cry.

And there it was, I looked down and there a doctor holding very sharp scissors and started making cutting noises with it.

I got even more scared and tried to yell out.

The scientists wiped the left side of my chest with a wet cloth and started drawing a straight line.

The other doctors got a scalpel and placed the sharp point against my skin on the marked line and started slitting that part slowly and deeper.

I shouted and cried out clenching my fists very tightly.

"STOP PLEASE!!' I shouted feeling a little weak from the pain I felt.

They used the scissors to created a bigger cut, not too deep to reach my heart but a slight one to open my skin.

What are they doing?

They were holding chemicals and bags of blood.

What are they gonna do to me!?

They were 5 chemicals and 5 papers listed and done with green check marks.

They slowly injected my open wound with the green chemical. ARE THEY KILLING ME!?

As I looked they all went outside and started talking.
Then I saw one man standing in front of me, he was wearing a black uniform that looked like the other doctors' coats and a face mask with sunglasses.
Who is this?

I got frightened "please h-help me-" he cut my sentence but he just told me to shush.

He began to pick up a large knife with a grin

"What are you doing!?" I cried and sobs came out of my mouth.

He started to carve a straight line on my stomach and then untie me from the bed.
I hold my stomach as the cut hurted and the man started pushing me and kicked me right there, I saw myself coughing blood and I felt limp.

He grabbed my wrist and started carving another straight line there but this time...

Deep

He threw me back on the floor and grabbed the 5 chemicals, he started mixing the green and pink one and then the orange

"W-what are you doing!? Stop!" I tried to stand up but I was too limp.

He grabbed an injection and put some of the mixed chemicals he made inside it.

I whimpered and cried out of fear. He held me down and injected the deep cut on my arm he just carved out.

He threw the injection away and walks off leaving me on the ground.

I started to feel pain in my head and my body turning bloody painful.
I groaned until the pain in my stomach just started to feel like pain, I looked as I kicked everything inside the lab and started breaking stuff inside.

The scientists and doctors ran inside to check on me but they looked at me in shock.
They saw me.
They were afraid of me now.
They saw me in my monster form.

I started to go crazy and angry when they all started to hurt me with stuff they can find inside the lab.

I growled and roared loudly at the scientists then something hit me suddenly.

A voice calling out my name

"PAUL!!"

((°•Ch. 3 photo art by Mel34))