Chapter 6: Happy birthday Paul!

((Art is by meh, anyways happy birthday Paul))

Days have passed and months too.

○▪︎Pat's Pov▪︎○

Yaaaay!
Its Paul's birthday!! Finally. He told me he was born on August 16, he is 25 now.
Golly I remembered my birthday was back at April, I am 27 today. Yay! I am actually 2 years older than him hehe.

"Paul?" I opened the door to his room

"Patryck?" He yawned stretching his arms and legs "what are y-"
I didn't let him finish his sentence but hugged him "actually tho, today is your best day!" I shook his shoulders gleaming out with joy

"Oooh. Ooohh okay its my birthday!" Paul smiled patting my head.
I smiled at my best friend as I went downstairs, I baked him a cake.
Its even his favorite!
Coffee cake with cinnamon frosting with a little vanilla in it.

He followed me downstairs and sat down on the sofa.

《¤Paul's Pov¤》

I sat down on the sofa while Patryck walked to the kitchen to do his stuff. He gave me a cup of coffee and 3 cookies "heh thanks buddy!" I smiled "no probs" he smiled back going back to the kitchen.

1 hour later Patryck was taking his time until.

"Paul!" He called out, as I stood from the sofa leaving the cup and plate on the table in front of me and went to the kitchen.

"Yes buddy?" And then there it is. I saw a cake, oh wait. Its my birthday cake!

"Happy Birthday Paul!" Patryck smiled lighting up the candles

"Woah Pat you... made this? For me?" I smiled tears forming in the corners of my eyes.
He nodded "yep! Of course who else would?" He chuckled "I am happy to stay with ya buddy" he patted my head

"Aaww thanks!" I hugged him tightly. I must be the luckiest man alive to have a best friend like him, I am happy to live with him unlike living inside the lab suffering with shit and fuckery I dealt with.

"Go on! Blow your candles" he smiled, I nodded and blew out the flames until there are none left.
I hugged him one last time.

"You know what... I like it more when you are in your cuddly monster form" Pat chuckled

"Hehe maybe next time haha" I chuckled.

I. Am. Happy.