Chapter 4: Wanna talk about it?

○▪︎Pat's Pov▪︎○

I finally reach home!
I was gonna turn the door knob until I heard noises of glass and tables turning inside the house.

"Paul?" I got worried so I opened the door quickly and it send me horrors in my sight.

Paul was breaking everything inside the living room in his... sleep? He is also yelling and growling.

I grabbed his arm "PAUL!!" I shouted and then hold both his shoulders shaking him trying to wake him up

"PAUL!!"

And suddenly his eyes quickly opened as he dropped down weakly on the floor panting. He seemed to check his arm and then his stomach. What is he dreaming?

"Pat..?" He looked up at me and then his surroundings. He immediately stood up and begins to cry.

"Hey, hey Paul calm down..." I rubbed his back as he fall front sobbing on my shoulder quietly.

He is shaking.

He is afraid.

"Paul?" I looked "wanna talk about it?"

He looked at me with no response but a big fright on his face and fear. His legs trembling and his body shaking

"Its okay if you don't want to. Its okay I'm here" I embraced him with a hug then he hugged me back tightly.

I cleaned up the place while Paul is eating his sandwich in the kitchen. He broke the vase, the table, the picture frames, but at least my TV is safe.

I swept the floor and everything.

Its all clean. Good.

I checked on Paul to see if he is okay "Paul?"

I looked at the time, it is now 11:00 Pm.

Paul is asleep, I smiled and patted him "hey... Buddy?" I shake his shoulder slowly "bedtime"

He slowly opened his eyes and yawned "..ok.ay" he rubbed his eyes and walked upstairs

I am worried...

Very worried...

I decided to just ignore and walk upstairs, I should probably make Paul his own room. Maybe the other unused room should be better.

The fuckery. We still share rooms but I am okay with it.

I went inside my room where I found Paul already asleep peacefully, to be honest I am sometimes afraid of Paul, what would he do if he ever dreamt of something that might scare him?
I hope his nightmare isn't gonna come back and attack him.

I was too tired to ask myself with more questions about Paul anyway.
I lie down and closed my tired eyes going to sleep...