OLD Chapter 2

.•♫•♬•Asahi POV•♬•♫•.

Noya started releasing stress pheromones as soon as we got to the front door of my house. I quickly opened the door and we pulled off our shoes before I dragged him up to my room and hugged him. Releasing my own calming pheromones and lightly drawing circles on his back."Noya what's wrong," I asked, still holding him," I uh, left my suppressants at home by accident," he replied. His cheeks were slightly flushed, making him even more adorable and the scent he was releasing, was different somehow, the scent of citrus dulled my senses slightly. "Hey Noya are you going into heat?" I asked him. He buried his head deeper into my chest and nodded. "Ok you go get in the bath while I call your mom-" he shook his head quickly and clung to me tighter. This was bad. My entire family consists of alphas. If I didn't get him out of here fast there'd be hell to pay. I released the embrace and shoved the sweater I was wearing earlier over his head before ducking out my room, locking him in there.

"MOM!" I yelled downstairs. She came out of the kitchen, spatula in hand, looking at me for a split second before making an "oh I see" face and turning back around. She grabbed the extra air purifier from the shelf and handed it to me while grabbing her purse and running out the door, saying that she would be right back. I sprinted back upstairs and grabbed the key that was on top of the door frame and unlocked the door to a shivering omega sitting my bed breathing deeply into the oversized sweater he was wearing. His cheeks were flushed an even deeper shade of red than before and his glands were visibly swollen. It took all of Asahi's self control and will power not to claim him as his mate. Instead he simply plugged in the air purifier and turned it to max power before grabbing Noya more of his clothes and leaving the room, locking the door behind him.

.•♫•♬•Nishinoya POV•♬•♫•.

My vision went slightly fuzzy and I could feel something soft being thrown over my body as more of that alluring cinnamon scent engulfed me. Asahi ran out of the room and I heard the click of the door lock before I curled up on Asahi's bed inhaling as much of his scent as I could. He came back in a few minutes later, plugging in an air purifier and grabbing some more clothes for me before leaving the room, locking the door again.

What's got him all hot and bothered? He wondered to himself. This wasn't the first time Noya had been in heat around Asahi, although he was wearing patches and was pumped full of suppressants at the time so that's a little different. A few minutes passed and Noya heard the door unlock again, but no scent accompanied the strange woman who walked in. She simply placed some patches on me, gave me some high strength suppressants, and helped me up, wrapping me in one of Asahi's blankets in the process.

"Nishinoya-san I am the Azumane family's next door neighbor," she said to him kindly," Mrs. Azumane has asked me to take you home. The family is all alphas so none of them could do it. I am a beta so there's no reason to worry." She led me outside and into a car that was parked in the driveway. She pulled out her phone and dialed a number, placing the phone down on her leg and talking to someone through speakerphone. I didn't hear any of the conversation. I was sweating, my ears were ringing, the pain in my abdomen getting worse by the second. Slick coating my inner thighs as another wave hit me. She pulled into a familiar driveway as my mom came running out of the house, a worried expression her face. She ushered me inside the house before going back outside to speak with the other beta woman.

My father came and took me upstairs, turning up the air purifier and making sure my medication was accessible before leaving me alone to make my nest and get comfortable. I was still wearing Asahi's sweater, I nuzzled into it, inhaling the warm scent of cinnamon while wrapping the blanket tighter around my shoulders, the pain in my stomach slowly subsiding as the suppressants kicked in.

.•♫•♬•Asahi POV•♬•♫•.

My room still smelled of him, albeit faintly. He had only been gone for an hour but I already missed him more than I ever have before. His scent was almost...intoxicating, not to mention the expression on his face and how clingy he was being. God I loved him so much. I knew how my parents felt about male omegas giving birth from male alphas. As alphas they feel a male-female relationship is the only acceptable way to marry and have a family, I don't agree with them but I'm certain that Noya thinks I do. That's why I can't tell him, he would just assume that I was toying with his feelings. I couldn't lose him. I'll do whatever it takes to keep him as my friend.

My mom came into my room to ask if I was ok. I mean, I was a little shocked that he got his heat right as he stepped into my house but I think anyone would be. I looked around and noticed that he had taken a blanket. That's fine, I'll just go get it tomorrow along with my sweater. To be honest he probably needed it more than me right now. It was still early so I went out for a walk after putting mine and Noya's reusable patches in the wash. I would have to give those to him tomorrow as well. The walk was peaceful, the smell of orange still lingering on my clothes. On my way back I noticed that the beta woman who took Noya home had just pulled into her driveway. (She comes up again in the story but I'm from the U.S. and I'm kinda bad with japanese names so if anyone has any suggestions that would be much appreciated) I walked up to her and bowed in thanks, mumbling a quick apology for the inconvenience. " Seriously it was no trouble. I'm just glad your boyfriend is ok," she said with a slight giggle. " He's not my boyfriend, but I'm glad he's ok too," I said while fidgeting with my hands. She laughed a bit at my reply, " Could have fooled me, I couldn't get that sweater off of him I tried," she said to me with a smile. "I should be going now, thank you again," I said before turning and walking back to my house, waving as I left.

I'm not sure how much I like this chapter. It was filler and didn't really do much for the plot. Ugh and the writer's block was horrendous :(

-Remi