OLD Chapter 5

(art isn't mine)

.•♫•♬•Suga POV•♬•♫•.

"Oh my god Noya are you ok? Do you want me to ask Daichi if you can sit out this match?" I exclaimed, my worry growing with each passing second. He shook his head as a reply and I backed off as we neared the rest of the team. If I let them smell the stress on me then they would start asking questions. I didn't want to put those two in that situation. Daichi would be hearing about this though, we needed to get that team disqualified.

.•♫•♬•Nishinoya POV•♬•♫•.

Was Suga insane? I get that he's like a mom and all but sit out on the Daeteko game? I'd rather still be in the shed with those alphas than do that. My team, but more importantly Asahi, needed me in that game. The Iron Wall was a brutal opponent.

"OH CRAP! I never got my tea. I'll be right back guys." Asahi put a hand on my shoulder as I turned to leave. "I'm going with you." he said sternly. I gulped and nodded,"Yeah ok."

The walk to the vending machines was quiet. Alpha protective pheromones filling the air around us. "Hey Asahi why did you come looking for me? I wasn't gone for that long." I asked looking at the much taller alpha walking beside me. He looked thoughtful for a moment. "I guess it was a gut instinct. Something didn't feel right so I investigated. When I smelled the distress in your scent over at the vending machines I went full panic. I could've killed those two honestly." he admitted with a slightly ashamed expression. That scared me and warmed my heart at the same time.

We reached the vending machine and I got my tea, the cold liquid was refreshing after such a stressful situation. I looked at Asahi and popped the question. "Can I kiss you again? Like for real this time." He once again looked thoroughly shocked but nodded slowly.

.•♫•♬•Asahi POV•♬•♫•.

I bent forward slightly to compensate for our height difference and felt his lips on mine. I kissed back and felt hands snake their way around my waist. The scent that the little omega was releasing was sweet, almost like orange candies, much more tantalizing than his normal citrus smell.

I lightly nibbled his bottom lip, causing him to gasp slightly, I took this opportunity to slip my tongue into his mouth. I knew that omegas had a sensitive spot on the roof of their mouth, I just has to find it. I explored inside a bit before hitting a spot near the back of his mouth, closer to the throat that made him shiver. There it is.

Noya pulled away for air, lips slightly swollen and mouth dripping with saliva. (H O T) I giggled at his flushed face and he turned away in a huff, finishing off the rest off his tea and chucking the can in the trash. "We should head back or Daichi will have our heads," he said grabbing my hand and intertwining my fingers in his. Our hands fit together nicely, his smaller one fitting perfectly in my palm, slender fingers filling the space between mine with ease. I smiled as we started walking back to the group. Finally feeling complete.

.•♫•♬•Daichi POV•♬•♫•. (Now we're getting somewhere ya'll. JUSTICE FOR NOYA)

Suga recounted what Noya had told them to me with a grim expression. "They're from Fukubayashi High. They ran past me on my way over and I could smell Noya on one of them," my rather distressed mate said with more conviction than I've ever heard from him. I nuzzled his soft silver hair as a form of reassurance,"Lets go find a faculty member and talk to them about this," I suggested to Suga who nodded. "Let's wait for Noya and Asahi to come back from getting tea, they should be there considering," he trailed off, the solemn expression returning to his beautiful face.

We talked a little more until Asahi and Nishinoya came back, hand in hand which was a bit surprising but considering the rest of our team I wasn't that shocked. I motioned for Suga to go get them while I went to grab Takeda-sensei. I told him what happened and after the initial shock he pulled out his phone and called Mrs. Nishinoya.

After the phone call we found one of the event organizers and explained what happened. She didn't look too shocked I mean these kind of shenanigans happen every year, it was more disappointment. "Fukubayashi used to be a respectable school, until those two alphas joined last year," she said with a sigh. "Anyways I'll deal with this, you boys go get ready for your next match," and with that she disappeared around the corner.

.•♫•♬•Nishinoya POV•♬•♫•.

Asahi stayed by my side for almost all of warm-up. There were certain things that he had to alone like spikes and blocks but throughout all of receiving and basic warm ups he matched my pace.

There was some commotion outside and I slipped away to see what was going on. The two second year alphas from Fukubayashi were being led away by authorities, angry and disappointed team members standing in the hall, comforting a whimpering omega who was most likely the shorter one's mate.

I went back to the team and told Daichi what I saw and Suga let out a sigh of relief beside him. Daichi nodded and went to inform Takeda-sensei.

//time skip// (this is after the Daeteko and Aoba Joshai game)

We lost. We couldn't keep out momentum and ride the high of winning against Daeteko and we lost to Aoba Joshai. Everyone had their head down as we boarded our bus. The air thick with the heavy scent of regret and sadness.

I sat next to Asahi on the bus, his arm around me while I nuzzled into his chest. Today had been so overwhelming and the gravity of what had happened to me finally set in. Just thinking about it made me tired and it wasn't long before I drifted off to sleep, the calming rhythm of Asahi's heartbeat playing into my ear.

eughhhhh this chapter was hard. How does one report assault like wtf? I dunno this sort of made sense. Prepare for some angst next chapter cuz why tf not.

In other news Oregon is on fire. Don't worry the area I'm in isn't actually burning we're just getting the smoke.

The air really do be tryna kill us tho

Anyways enjoy the story!!! See you next time! :)

Remi<3