- Rain.. -

Zim's head spins as he goes over what happened yesterday. "Why was Dib acting so weird? Weirder than usual as well." Zim whispered to himself, confused and called out "COMPUTER!"

"Whaaatt...?" The computer replying in annoyance.

Zim has done some research about puberty, finally figuring out the real pronunciation, and all it's effects to the human body. But he didn't see anything about a red face, which is what was happening to Dib. He learned that the word the fully describes what was happening was called "blushing".

"Define 'blushing'... I wanna make sure I'm thinking of the right definition.." Zim asks.

"Blushing is the reddening of a person's face due to psychological reasons. It is normally involuntary and triggered by emotional stress associated with passion, embarrassment, shyness, anger, or romantic stimulation." The computer responded.

Zim started thinking about the reasons on why Dib was blushing yesterday. "He couldn't have been angry..." Zim shakes his thoughts off walking over to his elevator going up to the kitchen. As Zim got out of the trashcan, he started walking over to the living room being greeted by his robot, Gir.

"Helloo master!!" Gir says cheerfully hugging Zim's leg.

"Hello Gir..." Zim says irritatedly shaking his leg trying to get Gir off, he gives up noticing Gir was not gonna get off. Zim rolls his eyes and looks around the living room searching for his wig and contacts knowing he always throws them on the ground or table.

"Gir, where is my disguise?" Zim looks down to the little robot on his leg.

"Oh yeeaahh~ I was playing with them! Here yah go!" Gir explains while opening the top of his head grabbing Zim's disguise handing it over to him getting off his master's leg.

"GIR!" Zim yells as he grabs his wig and contacts out of Gir's hand. "You can't PLAY with these!" He exclaims angerly. Gir just laughs and runs into the kitchen, Zim sighs putting on his disguise walking over to the front door opening it. Zim notices the sound of rain coming from outside.

"Ugghh...Rain.." Zim says a bit mad staring at the rain falling in front of his home base. Meanwhile, Dib is putting on his rain boots getting ready to leave. He knew the rain burned Zim, he was thinking whether if he should bring an umbrella.

"What are you doing?" Gaz asked turning her attention from the T.V to Dib confused as to why he was getting ready to leave.

"Nothing, just thinking" Dib answers.

"Are you gonna leave? It's not even time to go yet.."

Dib thinks for a second and made his decision grabbing the umbrella.

"Yeah, I- ...I gotta go do something..." Dib says nervously opening the door.

"Whatever..." Gaz mutters looking back at the T.V.

Dib walks out the door closing it behind him letting out a sigh. He's nervous how Zim is gonna react to see him after what had happened yesterday, thinking about what he is gonna say to the alien.

After a few minutes of walking, he finally arrived at Zims house.

As he walked up to his door step, he was sweating uncontrollably. Why was he so nervous to knock on his door? He's done it multiple times before without a problem, why was he so nervous now? He knocked on Zim's door once he arrived on his door step holding in his breath.

Zim answers the door, surprised to see Dib. They look at each other for a bit, Zim even more surprised that Dib didn't do anything to him.

"What do you want Dib..?" Zim asks confused.