- The Real Talk -

It was around 4:30 P.M. the sun got lower, and lower by time, Dib was so anxious, he had already started walking to the park, he wanted to be early. (Maybe a BIT too early..)
He reeeallly wanted to know what Torque said, and promised himself to try and not leave Zim alone with him again, incase if he tries to do anything stupid again.

Dib made it to the park at about 4:40. Took him 10 minutes to get there. There weren't many people there seeing that this wasn't really a time people went to the park for some reason.. Dib headed over to a 'cliff' like part of the hill that had a tree with a swing on it there. Dib always thought it wasn't very safe, but it seemed to be stable, and it looked pretty cool at night and during sunset. So there's that. Dib decided he would swing a little while he waited for Zim, thinking that Zim was gonna take a little longer to get here since he came so early. But of course started to watch some YouTube videos that were stupid and judged the people who made them.

It was now 5:40! Zim sure is taking his time, isn't he? Dib was still watching YouTube videos, he had a battery that lasted a very long time, so he had completely forgotten about time and that he was at the park waiting for Zim.

Zim had made it to the park gate, and walked over to the hill. He looked around, and around. But he couldn't see Dib.

"Then he's probably over here.." Zim whispered to himself walking over to the tree with a swing, where he saw Dib sitting on the swing!

"Oh c'mon, that's so dumb.." Dib whisper yelled to the video he was watching, not realizing Zim was right behind him until he heard a faint familiar laugh. He turned around and saw Zim laughing quietly.

"Oh! Zim! You're here, sorry. I got kinda carried away with these dumb videos, I completely forgot about time and that I was here." He felt kinda bad for some reason, he really didn't have too. But he did.

"It's okay, and I can tell." Zim laughed while he sat down next to Dib on the grass, while Dib was still on the swing but he got off and sat next to Zim. Dib looked to Zim and showed a faint smile, Zim smiled back while he started to look at the sun. (Gosh this is so cringy XD) they both were looking up in silence until Dib spoke up.

"So.. Uh... About what Torque said..?" Dib spoke quietly, sounding a bit mad and sad a little.

"Ah, yes... Twerk.." Both, Zim and Dib, bursted into laughter. His name really did sound like 'Twerk'.

"*Sigh* He.. uhm.. He threatened me, in a specific way.." Zim's laugh disappeared slowly into a disappointed tone.

"What!? What did he say? What did he say he would do to you?" Dib jumped up at the words, and looked to Zim quickly with a look on his face practically begging for answers.

"Well, he didn't say he would do anything to me actually.. He said he would hurt someone else.." Zim covered his face in embarrassment, thinking that Dib would get the idea of what and who he was talking about.

"Oh... So he said he would hurt someone else if you didn't listen to him? Wow, that's very considerate Zim. Even for you, I didn't think you would think about someone else's safety. Who did he say he would-"

"He said he was going to hurt YOU DIB! I didn't want him to HURT YOU..!" Zim was so upset. He didn't know why he wouldn't want Dib to be hurt. It must be him wanting to be the only one to do that. Or something else.. Dib was SOO surprised! He never, in the entire world, thought Zim would think about Dibs safety. Dib just looked at Zim with his eyes widened, while Zim had his hands over his face.

"Wai--- wait, wait.. Me?! Why would- Why would you think about MY safety??"

"I don't know..! It was just.. You humans wouldn't understand." Zim looked up, still keeping his eyes away from looking at Dib.