- Wrong Decision...-

When morning courtyard ended, Dib walked with Gaz into school, he wanted to go and wake Zim up But didn't want to at the same time. He figured that someone else would wake him up, even though no one ever really wanted to be Zim's friend, he thought someone at this school would be kind enough to do so. Dib walked over to his locker which was right next to Gaz's, Gaz grabbed all the books she was gonna be needing for today. Dib was doing the same while staring at this one picture he drew not long ago. It was before Zim and Dib became friends or "acquaintances" at the least. It was a picture (that should be obvious in every story) of Dib dissecting Zim, he thought if he really wanted that to happen to him. He wasn't completely sure if he did. He still hates Zim, but it doesn't seem like it, does it? Dib just doesn't want to admit that he's truly fallen for Zim. 'These feelings are all just hormones and puberty, they're not real..' Dib thought and thinks that to himself almost every time he's with Zim, or when he even thinks about him! Like when he held his hand. Dib would rather believe that that was him just being a good friend.

As Dib was gathering his things, he looks up for a second to see that Zim was just entering school. 'Crap! Someone must have woken him up..' Dib started to panic silently, Gaz noticed this and laughed quietly, Dib looks to Gaz and whisper yelled-

"Hey! If this happened to you, you'd probably be acting the same way!" Dib hid himself behind his locker door looking through the little openings on it.

"Yeah- but I wouldn't be such a douche about it like you." Gaz replies looking to her hand that had a little paper cut..

Dib was visibly sweating, it was grossing him and Gaz out a bit. But you know... It's just PUBERTY! As Dib ALWAYS says. Dib stiffens up as Zim was coming closer to his direction. Zim walked passed them like it was no big deal, he either didn't notice them, he doesn't really care what happened between him and Dib, or he's just being really quiet about it. Dib sighed in relief, he was acting like he hid away from a killer that didn't notice where he was hiding. He was being very dramatic about this whole thing.

"You're fine, quit being so dramatic about this.." Gaz rolls her eyes and walks over to class, playing her game obviously.

"You know he'll notice the way you're acting and become suspicious, right?" Gaz said lastly as she disappeared in the crowd of students.

"..." Dib's body calms down and he just stands there for a little. Gaz Is right. Dib is just being so paranoid that things will become awkward between them, he really doesn't want this friendship thing to end. Because he only likes Zim as a friend, nothing more.. At least that's what he thinks. Dib sighs it off and closes his locker as he started to walk off to class.

Zim was sitting in class with his head on the desk as we all know he doesn't like school, but he was prepared for the Dib to walk in any second, he was feeling the same way as Dib, awkward and paranoid. Zim kept an eye on the door trying to get prepared for Dib to walk in. Dib arrived at class and opened the door slowly as he knows Zim's desk is by the door (as always) Zim's anttenas perked up a bit underneath his wig, he noticed Dib was coming in and looked down to his hands that were on his lap, Zim started to fidget with his two fingers and started to sweat a little. Dib noticed this behaviour and was pretty relieved that he wasn't the only one that felt like this, he walked over to his desk putting his backpack and books down on to the floor next to him. Zim and Dib threw little glances at eachother every so often during class, both not paying attention to class but paying attention to the way they were acting.

In the middle of Dib's daydreaming or whatever, he heard the teacher call on him and felt every students eyes go to him, including Zim's. Dib looked up to the teacher then to all the students.

"U-uhm, *cough* Yes?" Dib said trying to sound confident and like he was paying attention.

"Are you listening to the lesson, Dib?" The teacher asked as he noticed that Dib has been staring at the ceiling most of the time.