- The Mistletoe BONK! -

Once upon a time..

(Nah, jk)

Dib was unpacking some decorations for the inside of the house, while Gaz and Professor Membrane were decorating their tree. They decorate at about 12 days before Christmas Eve. But OF COURSE..! Zim comes and pretty much ruins their day by just being there. Er, for just Dib atleast. Zim kicks down the door surprising them all, he then walks in with a smile.

"Oh c'mon, we just fixed that door.." Gaz complains, dropping a plastic ornament on to the floor.

"HAH! Well good luck fixing it again!"
Zim laughed while he had his hands on his waist.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, what do you want ZIM!?" Dib did a loud groan. (As you can CLEARLY tell.) While standing up.

"Oh Dib, try and be little nicer to your little green friend! You guys are always fighting, try and get along." Professor Membrane said in a happy tone while Dib just stared at him.

"Are you kidding ME! DAD! HE JUST BURST THROUGH THE DOOR!! WITHOUT EVEN KNOCKING!!!" Dib was more mad at the fact that they had to fix their door again.

"Well- yes, he did do that. But look at him, it seems he wants to be friendly now!" Membrane pointed to Zim who had a 'sweet' look on his face. Dib looked to Zim and his eyes dimmed slightly, showing that he was annoyed.

"Yes! I want to be 'friendly'! With the Dib because he is the best!" Zim cringed while saying that, it hurt in a way honestly. Dib also cringed, he knew Zim hated saying that.

"Oh my gosh, what is it that you want ZIM?" Dib stomped over to Zim pointing to him.

"What do I want? What I want is-! Uh, erm.."
Zim was cut off.

"What is it?!" Dib demanded for an answer, confused as to why he got cut off and seemed confused.

"Why are they laughing..??" Zim pointed to Gaz and Professor Membrane, Dib looked over to them.

"..."

"Why are you guys laughing..?" Dib shrugged, Zim just stared.

"Well.." They both kept on laughing, still leaving Zim and Dib confused.

"All I can say is- hmhmhm- is that you know the rules.." Gaz looked away while saying that, while pointing up. Dibs eyes widened and he slowly looked up.

There was a MISTLETOE! :D

"Oh- oh no no no.."Dib looked back down too embarrassed to look at anyone. Zim- still not knowing what's happening- was getting a bit mad at what all this ruckus was about.

"WHAT?! What's wrong with this plant?! What's so funny about it???!!! WHATTT IS IIT??!!"

"ZIM! It's a MISTLETOE!" Dib yelled while pointing at it, Gaz and Membrane were still laughing in the background whispering to each other.

"Mistletoe? I see no toes on this plant!"

"No- You know what, nevermind. Why do we even HAVE THIS IN HERE?!" Dib turned to Gaz and Membrane, now wanting to know why they have that stupid thing in their home.

"Why not? It's funny and it looks nice!" Professor Membrane replied, he personally liked the idea of having a mistletoe in the house.

"Yeah DIB, C'MON! YOU KNOW THE RULES!" Gaz teased Dib, knowing that this made Dib uncomfortable.

"WHAT!? NO! THERE IS NO WAY IM KISSING AN ALIEN! ESPECIALLY ZIM!" Dib started blushing like CRAZYY! He yelled and jumped a little while Gaz said that. Zim is now starting to understand why they were laughing and why Dib is freaking out.

"WAIT- WHAT!? KIISS?? MEE!!!??? NOOOOO!!" Zim is now yelling with Dib that you could barley understand what they were saying. Gaz just watched while Membrane started decorating again while laughing at how much they're freaking out.

"OKAY FINE! Geez guys, stop yelling. Headbutt." Gaz suggested.

"No! I'm not headbutting this guy!"

"Okay fine! Hug." Dib and Zim stopped for a second, and froze.

"Headbutting is better. BUT DO WE HAVE TO!?" They both said, Dib exclaimed that last part reeeallly not wanting to do this AT ALL. This is probably one of the things he really doesn't want to do ever in his lifetime.

"YES! NOW DO IT NOW OR I'LL-"

"OKAY! Geez..!" Dib said quickly, afraid for what Gaz was about to say or do. He looked to Zim disgusted, afraid, anxious, and was blushing slightly. Zim was looking at Dib the exact same way. They were stalling by just staring at each other and throwing insults at each other here and there. Gaz was growing impatient and-

"Oh for crying out loud.." Gaz rolled her eyes and walked over to the two and bashed their heads together.

BONK!

Their entire front head hit each others, it was actually almost a kiss. But they kinda prevented it from happening by hiding their lips. Both Zim and Dib fell to the ground holding their heads, and groaning.

"Gaz! Why did you do that?" Membrane asked, not that mad because he thought is was quite funny.

"Yeah Gaz! Argh- why DID you do that!?" Dib exclaimed, still rolling around on the floor groaning with his hands on his head.

"You guys were just taking too long. So I had to do it myself. Be quicker next time and it won't HURT as bad!" Gaz crossed her arms and smiled.

"Next time!? I don't think I'll come back ever on your Christmas time!" Zim opened is eyes wide when Gaz said that, and jumped up from the ground while Dib was still trying to get up.

"You won't be coming back? Awe, that's a shame. I was getting used to you coming over, I started thinking about giving you some of our Christmas cookies!" Professor Membrane said a little disappointed but also kinda understood why he wouldn't want to come back. Gaz.

"Okay! I will be coming back! But only for the cookies! NOTHING else!" Zim said while he put his hands on his waist.

"Okay! That's fine with me green kid!" Professor Membrane replied happily while going back to decorating their tree with Gaz.
Dib and Zim were just sitting in silence, but then looked to each other, Dib looked mad and annoyed while Zim did a smile.

"And why are you smiling..?"

"Because I'm gonna stay, DUH!"

"WHAT? Why are you staying?!" Dib stood up looking around the room.

"Because I want cookies, what other reason."

"Ugh, fine, let's just go make them right now. The sooner their made the sooner you're GONE." Dib started walking over to the kitchen with Zim.

"Yes, I like that idea."

The End!

_____________________________________________

I hope you liked this Christmas special story thing! •} The comic is in the next chapter if that's what you want. I'll also be posting the comic on twitter er whatever. But anywho! Like I said- I hope you liked this Christmas special! It's not long, but I guess it's entertaining and funny? I dunno.. :)

🤟

(Sorry if I have bad grammar or miss spellings I try to fix them)

I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year! :D

Let's hope 2021 will be nice and happy! And if not, keep looking up people!

(Comic might come after Christmas, I don't know yet)