07

2 weeks later

I wake up and look at the sleep boy next to me. He had a show last night and it was pretty tiring. I get up and walk to the bathroom. I take a shower and get dressed. I walk downstairs and see Sebastian and Emerson. "Shit! Is Remington with you." Inshake my head and the sigh.

"We can't have him down here yet." I nod. "Yeah, later today I'm taking him to a friends house and then the mall." They nod and we hear movement from in my room. "I'll keep him upstairs, come to the door when your done." They nod and I go upstairs.

I walk into the room and see Remington on the floor. "Daddy?" I sigh and puck him up. "What happened?" He shrugged. "I guess my legs are tired from holding me upside down die so long last night." He says giggling.

I kiss his cheek. "Happy birthday love." He smiles. "Thank you!" His smile is adorable. "Do you still want a tattoo?" He nods and I smile. "Okay." The door opened and I see Emerson. "Happy birthday Remington, come on, everyone is downstairs." He smiled and got up.

He ran downstairs and ran into the kitchen. when we got there he was smiling and jumping. "Happy birthday Remington!" He hug everyone and ate cake. Great...Cake fir breakfast...hes going to be really hyper.

***

Remington and I walk up to the door. I knock and Ben opened it. "I'm guessing this is the boyfriend you have been talking about?" I nod and he looks at Remington. I was carrying him so he buried his face in my chest. "Your shy now? You were exited to meet one of my friends and now your acting shy?" He giggles and I set him down.

We walk to the couch and sit down. Remington was on my lap. He was looking at his arms. I put my hands on his hips as I talk to Ben. "So I heard it's your birthday?" Remember nods. "Daddys taking me to get a tattoo!" Ben looked at me.

"You better hold his hand. It might hurt him." I nod. "Why wouldn't I hold I hand?" He shrugged and got up. "Hold on." He walks to a room and then comes back. He gave a small bag to Remington. It was filled with rings, necklaces, and bracelets. "COOL!"

Ben and I went shopping last week and I mentioned it was his birthday soon so he said we had to get him stuff. "Thank you!" Ben smiles. "No problem kid. So do you know what your getting?" Remington nods. "I want The Lord of the New Church logo on my arm." He nods. "Cool."

***

We go to the mall and walk into the Disney store. "Get something to hold onto while you get the tattoo." He nods and walks over to the plushies. He picked up a Nightmare before Christmas jack Skelton plushie. He started walking to the cashier but I stopped him.

I grabbed it and payed. "I cant jeep letting you pay for me!" I chuckle and pay for the plushie. "Deal with it." He groans as I give him the plushie. We then walk around before going to the tattoo parlor.

We talked to the guy and then walked to the back. Remington was holding onto my hand as he sat on the chair. The guy started sketching the tattoo out and then got started. Remington's breathing gir faster but I told him to calm down or it would hurt more.

Remington was focusing on his breathing and squeezing the plushie. He was looking at our hands and away from the guy. After he was done Remington wanted me to pick him up. I did what he wanted and he started crying. "Did you just want to be brave until you were in my arms or did i do something?" He shakes his head. "It hurts." I nod. "I know sweetpea. Let's go home." He nods as I pay and leave.

(Sorry its blurry)

***

When we got home I laid Remington down and got undressed. He was already asleep. I took his pants off and put shorts on him before cleaning the tattoo. I then laid next to him before drifting into sleep.

A/n- I don't know if the tattoo was his first one and I dont know if that's what it's called. Anyway stay safe ♡

P.s. my grandfather just told me my mom was going to give my cat away to the pound on Saturday...I starting crying while holding my cat and then he said he was joking...I had that cat since I was 2 years old. How cruel can a 60 year old be?

 How cruel can a 60 year old be?

Thats my cat by the way. I woke up and was going to go downstairs when I almost tripped on him. It was at 6 in the morning and it was dark.

A/n- i know i keep say tomorrow but this time i mean it. Last chapter for the day/night....you people are probably sick of meಠ_ಠ