09

When we got home from the show I decided to do something that I might regret...Remington was really hyper so the worst that could happen is him getting mad or something.

"Remy?" He looked at me. He was dancing to music. "Come here." He nods and walks over to me. He sat on my lap and I kiss him. He kissed back and I pull his legs around my waist and pull him closer. He puts his arms around my neck and his hands were in my messy hair.

I move my hands up and down his body and start kissing his neck. He moaned softly. I started sucking, biting, and licking his neck. He pulled away from me and looked at me confused. "I will stop if you want." He shakes his head. "Don't stop daddy.." I smile and kiss his cheek.

I got up and put him on the bed. He watched me as I lock the door and higher the volume to the music. I then push Remington back and he laid on the bed. I got on top of him and kissed his neck. I started pulling on his jumpsuit and he stopped me.

"What are you doing?" I shake my head and get off of him. "Nothing. Nevermind." He furrows his eyebrows. "Daddy, are you mad at me?" I shake my head and get up. He grabbed my hand. "Daddy! Don't be mad!" I shake my head and pull my hand from his grip before walking into the bathroom. I close the door and lock it.

I wasnt mad I was frustrated. I knew he wasn't ready. It's not my fault he doesnt know things. I was about to take care of the situation in my pants until I hear a knock on the bathroom door. "D-daddy! I-I'm s-sor-ry!" He was crying...shit.

I open the door and see Remington sitting on the floor with his blanket crying. "Baby...I'm not mad." He looked up at me. "Do what you want daddy, I was just confused..." I sigh. "You have to be okay with it. I'm not going to do something you want want to do."

I pick Remington up and put him on the bed. I wipe his eyes and kiss his head. "I love you okay?" He nods and smiles. I kiss him and he kisses back. I pull at his jumpsuit this time he doesn't stop me.

I take his jumpsuit off of him along with his shirt and throw them on the floor. I smile and take my jacket off with my shirt and he smiles. I kiss his stomach and he blushed. "Daddy! That tickles!" He says giggling as I run my hands on the sides of his body.

I kissed him and ran my tongue along his his bottom lip. He opened his mouth slightly and I slipped my tongue in. He moaned slightly as I pull started to undo my belt and my hand hits him. I smirked as I pull my jeans down. We were just in our now. He pulled away and looked at me with a smile.

"Do you want me to stop?" He shakes his head. "Don't stop daddy." I chuckle and pull his boxers down. He looked at me worried. I shake my head. "Your not ready. It's fine." He shakes his head. "Dont stop." I look at him and nod. I pull mine down and his eyes stay on me. I kiss him and them get up.

"Stay there." He nods and I go to one of my bags. I grab a bottle of lube and a condom. I highly doubt I would need the condom but whatever.

I walk back to him and get in between his legs. He looked at me as I lift his legs. I put some lube on my fingers and slowly push one into his entrance. His breathing started getting heavy and fast as his heartbeat got faster.

I start moving my finger in and out before adding another. I kept my eyes on him to make sure he was okay. "I'm going to add one more. Tell me if it hurts." He nods and I add one more. He whimpered at first but then stopped.

His breathing was faster than before as he laid back all the way and looked at the ceiling. I pulled my fingers out of him and he looked at me. "Hold on." He nods before looking back at the ceiling. I open the lube again and put alms on my hands before putting it on myself.

I lift his legs again and slowly pushed into him. His breathing picked up and his heartbeat was fast. He looked at me and then down before I started thrusting. He looked at me and smiled slightly. I smile and kiss him. He kissed me back and I I started thrusting faster.

I move to his neck and Remingtons moaned. I was glad the music was still on. Thank god My Chemical Romance has over 50 songs. The music blocked out most of the noise. I could hear Remingtons moans but I know no one else could. The music was loud but because I'm next to him I can hear him. The moans were quiet but not too quiet.

I felt myself getting close. I groan and keep thrusting. Remington moaned and came. I was about to but pulled out before cumming in him. Indont need to get him pregnant on tour.

I got up and turned the music off and put the stuff away. I got my boxers on and got Remington his. I put them on him and kiss him. He smiled. I picked him up and lay him next to me before getting my laptop. I sat next to him and turned my laptop on. I picked him up and put him on my chest. I rubbed his back as he laid silently on my chest. His breathing was back to normal and his heartbeat was slowly going down.

He picked a movie and we watched it until we both fell asleep.

A/N- i had to rewrite this chapter because it was supposed to be after the show and I totally forgot what they were wearing...yeah so I had to rewrite it to go with that. Anyway stay safe♡